Christmas Special

(NOTE: This is just a special. This is not connected to the whole story line. Thank You and enjoy!)
Soojung's POV

"Wah!!~~ It's snowing!" I exclaimed as I stepped outside of the castle. Everyone ran out side and watched as the snow fell down.

"It's so pretty!" Amy whispered.

"Not as pretty as you." D.O whispered back as he kissed her on the cheeks.

"Ya Ya Ya." Tinky said as she went between D.O and Amy. She put her arms around both of them as they all stared at the snowing sky.

"It's really really pretty isn't it?" Xiumin asked the others. We all nodded. Suddenly the snow started falling slowly and the snow grew bigger so we could see the patterns. We all looked at Tao and then to Xiumin. They had their arms around each other. Kai came up to me and held my hand. I leaned on his shoulder.

"Here." He mumbled as he shyly got out a small gift box.

"What is it?"

"Open it."

I carefully opened it and gasped. It was beautiful.

"Kai..."

"I...made it."

"You what!"

"Well I designed it and all."

I stared at the beautiful butterfly necklace. It was silver with small pink gems on its wings.

"I'll put it on for you." He insisted. I held my hair as Kai put it on me. I checked it and smiled. Kai back hugged me.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"Welcome to the snow show!" Xiumin exclaimed as he got in front of all of us.

We all laughed. Jessica and Amy got in front with him. Jessica made a frozen flower whilst Amy made a snowman. Xiumin made a giant snowflake. Unfortunately the snow suddenly stopped as we all groaned.

"Wait!" Xiumin exclaimed. He threw his giant snowflake in the air and it burst into a thousand snowflakes.

Chanyeol got his phone and turned on his music.

"The way you cry, the way you smile
Naege eolmana
Keun uimiin
Geolkka?
Hagopeun mal,
Nohchyeobeorin
Mal
Govaekhal teijiman
Geunyang deureoyo
I'll sing for you, sing for you"

"Wah this is a good song~" Amy cooed.

"It's because we sang it." Lay smiled.

"Really?" I asked Chanyeol. He nodded.

"When!"

"When you guys were busy doing girl stuff, we would record this song." Suho explained.

"Hey guys, where did Tao suddenly disappear to?...." Krystelle asked.

EXO kept quiet.

All of a sudden, Tao jumped off a tree with a Santa suit and a sack.

"Ho ho ho! Merry Christmas!"

"Look! It's SanTao Claus!" Kris exclaimed.

"What the heck!" I exclaimed between giggles.

Tao handed out gifts for everyone but me.

"Wait where's mine! -3-" I pouted. Tao pointed at Kai. I looked behind and saw Kai doing the flower pose. I slapped his shoulder playfully and pouted harder.

"SanTao Claus! That's not fair!"

"Your boyfriend wants to show you something."

I turned back to Kai and he nodded. He grabbed my hand and went through the castle. We stopped running when we were about to go out to the backyard. He put an eye mask on me and held my hand, guiding me through.

"Can I take it off now?" I kept asking.

"No sweetie. Not yet."

"Can I please just take it off?"

There was no reply and I didn't feel his hand on mine.

"Kai?"

Still no reply.

"Kai!" I shouted desperately.

Suddenly my eye mask was taken off and in front of my eyes, Kai was in a suit and we were surrounded my candles. There were snow crystals everywhere which shone from the candles.

"May I dance with you?" He asked. I looked at my clothes. I was wearing a jumper with shorts. Oh hell no! Not until I get dressed! Kai saw me judging myself.

"I don't care what you are wearing. May I dance with you?" He asked again holding out his hand. I nodded.

We were dancing slowly without music but Kai was humming in my ear. It felt magical. We were dancing on stars. When Kai spun me sparkles shone out from me. I was surprised but Kai wasn't. The light blinded my eyes but it didn't blind Kai's. After the light died away, I saw myself in a beautiful blue dress.

"W-what?"

Kai ignored me and kept on dancing.

He suddenly stopped and faced me.

"Soojung-ah."

"N-ne? I mean yea?"

Kai got something out of his pocket and went down on one knee.

No way...

"Do you want to marry me?" He asked as he opened the box. It was a beautiful diamond ring. I felt my eyes getting warm.

"Y-yes!" I exclaimed.

I hugged Kai. He slid the ring on my finger. I stared at it for a long time. He proposed to me....Kai lifted my head up and kissed me. I kissed him back.

"Merry Christmas..." He whispered as he kissed my forehead.

"Merry Christmas."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!  HOPE YOU HAVE THE BEST DAY!!!

I love you guys so much I kennot explain it in words. I just seriously love your support and all. I love my dear readers, my friends and my family.

Thank You so much for your support. It's already nearly 2016. Thank you so much and hope you had/have the best Christmas ever.