Chapter 14

L's POV

"Should we go now?" Jiyun asked impatiently.

"When it's 11:40. It only takes 15 minutes to get there. I said holding her hand. She didn't fight back but instead held it tight.

"Do you love me?" I asked.

"No." She replied coldly as she shook her hand off. I sighed. How will I capture her heart? Why is it so hard? It was so easy at first....

I looked at the time and it was already 11:40. I told Jiyun to follow me into the car. I started the engine and drove off.

"You've got the potion right?" She asked. I nodded. We drove in silence as we arrived at the hospital.

"Ok, put your hoodie on and remember, stay low and quiet. When you get caught remember to stay calm and just run." I advised her. She nodded

We entered the hospital nice and swiftly. She followed behind me as I sneaked through the hospital hall.

"L, do you even know which room she is in?" Jiyun whispered.

"There's nothing I don't know." I kept walking until I arrived at her room. I slid the door open carefully.

"Jiyun, stay here and keep watch." I whispered. She nodded.

I sneaked in and went to Soojung's bed. She was still there which was a relief. They haven't taken her yet. I opened her mouth carefully and poured in the potion.

I smirked as I went out. Jiyun was gone. I looked around. What the hell?!

"Jiyun! Jiyun!" I half whisper shouted. No reply. Suddenly I heard footsteps coming towards me. I started panicking. Argh! Not what I wanted.

"OY!! WHO'S THERE?!"

Shoot, it's Krystelle.

I ran straight past her pulling my hoodie down.

"HEY!!" She started chasing after me. I ran full speed to the car and found Jiyun was already there.

"No questions. Just go!" She exclaimed. I started the engine and drove off. I saw Krystelle waving her fist at us as I just laughed it off. I took off my hoodie as Jiyun stared at me like a weirdo.

"So, did Krystelle find you?" I asked.

"I heard her from miles so I ran away."

"Oh ok..."

We arrived back at home and Jiyun went into her room. I went into mine as I took out my phone. I went onto one of my apps where I planned out my plan.

Make Soojung drink the potion. Check. Now what's next? Go back to the Foxes side and kill the rulers there. Perfect.

Chanyeol's POV

"I can't wait!"

"Yah! Shut up! He's going to wake up!"

"Oh sorry."

"Hey pass me the lighter."

"Hurry up Chen!"

"I don't have one! I don't smoke! Do you?!"

"Of course not! Someone give me a match!"

"Here."

"Ok, are you ready?"

I turned around in my bed trying to block out the noise coming from outside. Suddenly the door burst open and they all came in.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CHANYEOL~~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!" They all sang.