Chapter 15

L's POV

"Jiyun!"

"What?!"

"Have you ever thought about....maybe....ruling over the Foxes?"

"What kind of question is that??"

"Why? Is it weird?"

"I thought you would know me more -3- don't you know it was my dream to become the ruler! L! I thought you liked me!"

"I don't like you. I love you." I said with a smirk.

"How did I know you were going to say that? -____-" Jiyun sighed as she went back into her own room. I smiled. So she does want to become the ruler...should I make her help? Or should I do this by myself? Wait, I have to know why.

"Wait Jiyun! Why do you want to become the ruler?" I asked. She spun around like an angel with a smile.

"Do you know why? Because I'm supposed to be the ruler...." She said with a sad smile.

"Wait w-what?"

"Nothing. See you later L." She went into her room leaving me puzzled.

"What the...."

Jiyun's POV

Argh...why did I say that? Now he will know my identity. I hope he is dumb enough so he won't know.

I scrolled through my photos in a photo album staring at that one photo I used to treasure. It's time to change Jiyun. Snap out of it. They kicked you out of the family. You're a fox now. You're not a wolf. I took that photo out and ripped it in half. I took other photos and burned them, shredded them and tore them apart. All those memories I had with them are all gone now. This is my new life. With L.

Suddenly I found a letter at the back of the photo album.

To: Umma and Appa,

When you come back home? Me and Jong In Oppa is waiting for you! Please come back home! I miss you mummy and daddy!! Where you? I keep asking everyone in casel but they won't tell me! Where are you? I remember one of the maids told me that you were in a nice and good place! Without us? Not fair! Umma, Appa! I hate you -3-

Jong In Oppa is eating too much chicken that I think he is a fox insted of a wolf! >< I keep trying to give him deer but he is being so annoying! What should I do?!

Umma! Appa! Saranghae! Please reply back!

From: Your lovely daughter, Jiyun! <3

My eyes started tearing up. I was such an idiot child. I didn't know they were gone. I saw some mistakes here and there. No Jiyun. THEY kicked you out, Kai didn't even care. SHE suggested to kick me out. I burnt the letter into ashes as tears formed in my eyes.

"Jiyun? I smell something burning! Are you ok?"

"Y-yea, don't worry. I was just trying an experiment."

"Oh ok."

I looked around my room and found a box at the very top of a shelf. I used a stool to get to it. Videos.

I took out my laptop and inserted a CD in. I went into files and found a video. I clicked on it and got ready for it to play...

Krystelle's POV
"Could you please describe this 'thing' to us?"

"I'm sorry but how many times have I got to tell you it is a human!! I saw it with my own two eyes!"

"Ok ok. Could you just describe the person?"