Chapter 9

A.N.: I SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING OVER A YEAR SO HERE IT IS.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gray's POV

I regretted walking Lucy home, it was just so tiring ughhh. Finally, I'm home.

"Hello Gray, how's your "hang-out"?" my mom said while emphasizing the word hang-out.

"It was great." I barely care actually, I only went there for my friends.

"Really? So where's her picture?" Mom asked again. Crap! I forgot! Need to make excuses need to make excuses fast!

"Uhhhh she told me that she dislikes other people whom she've recently met taking her photos." Phew!

"Really now?" She said in a questioning voice.

"Yup. Mom, I'm going to sleep now. I'm really tired."

"Okay then." She replied.

~~~Lucy's POV~~~

~Time skip to the last week of the month~

Everything is going great! I have more friends that I could ever have! Cana, Juvia , Lisanna, Erza, Wendy, Chelia, and so much more. Everything that I've ever wished for is finally coming true. High grades and great friends. And now time for the last period for today and today's Friday so yipieeee!

Sir Gildarts is going to meet us again for class elections. I've already told my friends that I would like to run for elections for Vice President, but they've insisted that I should be the President. Let's just see what will happen.

"Okay just raise your hand if you want to nominate someone. Then write the person your going to vote for one the piece of paper given to you. Only 4 persons are allowed to be nominated per position. Let the nominations for president begin!"

And so a wave of hands were seen.

"Yes Natsu whom would you nominate?" Sir Gildarts said whil smirking.

"I NOMINATE GRAY!!" Natsu shouted with all his might.

"What the heck?!" Gray reacted as Loke and Hibiki laughed.

Sir Gildarts wrote Gray's name on the board.
"Next, Levy whom do you nominate?"

"I nominate Lucy." She said smiling.
"Okay next." I highly doubt that I'll win this but it's worth a try.

Sir Gildarts nodded to Gray.
"I NOMINATE NATSU!" Gray shouted, and all of the boys laughed thinking how crazy our class would be if Natsu was our president.

"Last." Sir Gildarts said as he was pertaining to the lat person to be nominated.

"I nominate Loke!" Hibiki said.

"Wait what?" Loke said "I thought we only had plans for Gray?"

"Well we need another person to make sure Gray wins so sorry hahaha." Hibiki replied.

"The nominations is now closed please write the name of the person you would like to win as your president. After that please drop your paper in the box here at front."

Well I guess I should vote for myself...

Everyone in the class stood one by one and put their paper inside the ballot box.

"Is every one done? The counting shall now begin. Levy since you're in front of the class, assist me in counting the votes. State the name written and I'll write on the board."

"Gray." Levy started.
"Lucy."
"Gray."
"Lucy."
"Natsu."

And it went on and on, then it was done.

"Winning by 5pts, our class president is GRAY FULLBUSTER!" Sir Gildarts smiled.

"What the heck?!" Surprised Gray shouted.
"As our class president, Gray, please assist me with the election so Levy here can finally sit down."

Everyone in the room clapped including me for the new class president.

I looked at the number of votations.
Gray had 15
I had 10
Natsu had 2
And Loke got 0 votes.

"Well then Loke, what happened to you? Natsu had more fans than you!" Stating that the whole class laughed as well as sir Gildarts. Loke sat there silently glaring at Hibiki. And Hibiki just smirked at him.

"Now nominations for vice president! I hope will have a SERIOUS election today" I hope I win this one *cross-fingers*

"I nominate Lucy." Lisanna said

"Okay next." Gray stated looking annoyed. Is he against me being his vice president?

"I nominate Natsu!" Loke said
"I nominate Droy." Jet said

"Okay okay, last one!" Mr.President said.

"I nominate Loke again!!" Hibiki shiuted while laughing.

"The nominations now closed go vote for my vice president." Gray said closing the nominations

I once again wrote my name on the piece of paper.

"Okay everyone's done! Gray please state the names."

"Lucy." Gray and said and looked at me in the eye. I was surprised of what he did. I felt my face heating up. I'm an easily flustered person. Then I looked down to my desk tracing its patterns as if it's a very interesting thing.

And so Gray continued.
"Natsu. Lucy. Lucy. Lucy. Lucy...."

What the heck? Why is my facing heating up more than ever?? He's just saying my name again and again! Keep calm Lucy! I can feel the heat in my ears and I touched it with my cold hands, nervous for the election. Rush of adrenaline.

"The class have spoken and our vice president is Lucy Heartfilia! Please come here and help our President."

I was shocked by this outcome, i mean I wished to be the VPres. But this is too good to be true. I stood up and walked to the front.

"Well then Loke what's happening to your charm? Droy had at least one vote and you still get 0?" Oh the mockery. The whole classed laughed again. I hid my laugh by covering my face with my hand as if I was doing a face palm.

The election went on and on. Until it was done! We were lined up according to our positions.

"Again here is our new set of officers" everyone in the class clapped.

President:Gray Fullbuster
Vice President: Lucy Heartfilia
Secretary: Natsu Dragneel
Class Representatives: Wendy Marvell and Romeo Conbolt

"Oh by the way, the Pres. & V.Pres. Our required to meet with the student council every Thursday after classes at the Student Council Room.

My life has begun.

~~~~~~
IM REALLY SORRY GUYS! ANY HOW IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR FUTURE CHAPTERS PLEASE DO LEAVE A COMMENT AND VOTE :3

Baiiiiiii~!