Chapter 8

A/N: Here it is!! Chapter 8 is the date! I hope it's long enough for you. ^_^

P.S. I didn't proofread this so sorry!

Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Lucy's P.O.V.

"Mmmmm!" I woke up stretching my arms up.

I looked around my room and saw my calandar.

Well today is the day. I prepared my self for the hang out later.

Time check 9:30 am. Off to the park.

~At the park

Time check 9:50 am. I sat down on the bench waiting for a certain raven-haired boy.

~Gray's P.O.V.

I woke up by 8:59 am. I suddenly remembered I have to meet Lucy by 10! So I jumped out of bed and dashed to the bathroom. Why did my alarm clock not work?! I saw my self in the mirror and saw my face with writings and at the bottom of the mirror there's a note. I walked towards to it and says "Morning Gray! Nice face isn't? Good Luck on your little "hang-out" with love, Lyon."

"Lyon!!!!!!!" Oh screw him I have no time for him! I got to get ready. I prepared myself as fast as I can grabbed the neatest pair of pants and a shirt. I ran down the stairs.

"Bye Mom see you later!!!" I shouted while walking fast to the door.

"Ok! Did you brush your teeth? Don't forget your wallet!" She shouted back.

"Yes Mom!" With that I ran to the park.

~Lucy's P.O.V.

It's already 10:25 am. I wonder where Gray is?

Suddenly out of the blue I saw a raven-haired boy running towards me at full speed. It's Gray!

"I'm sorry I'm late." He said to me catching his breath.

"No it's ok. I just arrived here anyways." I lied. "Why don't you sit down here and catch your breath first." I offered him.
And he sat down.

It took him a few minutes to catch his breath.

"So where are we going?" I asked him.

"To the theatres." He said to me.

"Oh ok!" I said cheerfully.

"Let's go?" He stood up without hepling me. Not much of a gentleman I see.

"So what are we going to watch?" I asked him trying to have a conversation until we get there.

"You'll know it when we get there. It's gonna be a votation anyway Natsu and the other's will be there." He casually said to me.

"Here we are!" He told me and we went inside to look for Natsu and the others.

"Yo Gray!" Natsu waved to us as we entered the building.

We walked towards them and I saw an unfamiliar face. She is a red-head girl with long hair. She introduced herself to me.

"Hi, I'm Erza Scarlet, but you can call me Erza. I'm from section II-A. I'm a year older than you." She greeted me with a cool smile.

"I'm Lucy! From section I-A." No wonder I don't know her she's from a different year.

"Pleased to meet you Lucy." She replied.

"Where's Loke?" Gray asked Natsu.

"He said he couldn't come, he said he has some errands to run, so he might be late." Natsu replied to Gray.