Chapter 3

A/N: So here's chapter 3. Enjoy~! and please do vote~! ^_^

P.S. This Chapter to my better friend XD ok ba ha? XD ENJOY~!

 DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN FAIRY TAIL OR ITS CHARACTERS . HIRO MASHIMA DOES.

Chapter 3 

"We will have the sitting arrangement in alternate which means girls then boys...to lessen air pollution" Gildarts murmured the last part which was very audible. 

Now let us start the arrangement. Everyone line up on the front" Gildarts sensei announced. 

~Time Skip (Everyone in their seats) 

Finally the long wait of standing is over and we're all in our proper seats. I got really lucky because I the seat next to Hibiki. Yesss~! 

I'm actually between two boys. Hibiki and a good looking raven haired boy, beside the good looking raven haired boy was a girl with blue eyes and hair.  

"Now that will be your permanent arrangement for now. Here are your schedules. Once you receive them you will introduce yourself one by one" Gildarts said while passing the schedules. "Since I don't know you and you don't some of you" 

~Time Skip 

"I'm Hibiki Lates, and I'm here to capture your hearts" He said with a wink. I guess Hibiki is kind of a flirt.... Then it was my turn, I need to make a good impression. 

"I'm Lucy Heartfilia" that was a relief I didn't got that shy for the 1st time. Achievement!! 

"The name's Gray. Gray Fullbuster" Gray Fullbuster huh? That's an interesting name. Gray...Why does it sound familiar? 

"My name is Juvia Lockser" the girl said while trying not to stare at Gray so long. Oooohhh she likes him. Tee-hee a love team might form within a month I guess I'll just support them. 

~Time Skip 

"That is all class dismissed. Pack your bags and leave" Gildarts sensei said while walking out of the classroom he sure is in a hurry. 

While I was packing a voice came from my right. It was HIbiki! OMG. Keep you cool Lucy. 

"Hi Lucy" 

"Oh, hi Hibiki" I said with a smile 

"So I was thinking...Do you want to hang-out with us? I understand if you don't want but don't worry you won't be the only girl among the group just t---." 

"Sure I would like to come" 

"Okay then meet us in the park at 10 am on Saturday. Bye!" 

"Bye~!" Yey! I'm going to have a date with Hibiki, no wait he said "hang-out with us" so it won't be a date. Well at least I'm with them and that what counts

IceStar22: Yeah  I know it's short but I'll update today or tomorrow okay. Please do forgive any mistakes.

Gray:How come it's only Hibiki and Lucy!?!

Hibiki: Why Gray feeling jelly?

Gray: *blushes* of course not why would I be jelly?

Hibiki: If you say so *in a sarcastic tone*

IceStars22: Sorry if there aren't any GrayLu moments yet TT_TT but I'll try to put it around Chap. 5.  and the next chapter will be Gray's P.O.V

Byeeei~!