Chapter 5

A/N: Enjoy chapter 5~! I actually made this with exactly 1.5k words so it will be a little longer than the other chapters.

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN FAIRY TAIL AND ITS CHARACTERS. HIRO MASHIMA DOES.

Chapter 5 

"We will have the sitting arrangement in alternate which means girls then boys...to lessen air pollution" Gildarts murmured the last part which was very audible. 

Now let us start the arrangement. Everyone line up on the front" Gildarts sensei announced. 

~Time Skip (Everyone in their seats) 

Finally I'm sitting. I thought we will waste the whole time standing. 

Even though I'm actually in the same row as Hibiki and the girl named Lucy, which Loke likes so damn much, I'm quite annoyed of the girl sitting by my right. She stares at me too long, like I have something weird on my face.  

"Now that will be your permanent arrangement for now. Here are your schedules. Once you receive them you will introduce yourself one by one" Gildarts said while passing the schedules. "Since I don't know you and you don't some of you" 

~Time Skip 

Almost everyone was done introducing. It was our row's time to introduce. 

"I'm Hibiki Lates, and I'm here to capture your hearts" He said with a wink. He's a flirt as always. Next it was the blonde's turn to introduce. 

"I'm Lucy Heartfilia" She only looks familiar to me but I can't quite remember where... 

Next it was my turn. 

"The name's Gray. Gray Fullbuster" I said trying to make it cool. 

"My name is Juvia Lockser" the annoying-couldn't-stop-staring-at-me-girl's name is Juvia. She'll probably be one of my stalkers someday. 

~Time Skip 

"That is all class dismissed. Pack your bags and leave" Gildarts sensei said while walking out of the classroom he sure is in a hurry. 

When I was about to call Hibiki, just to ask what was the meeting earlier about. He was talking to Lucy; I guess he's trying to make a move to make a tie score with Loke earlier. After that we went to our favorite hang-out place, Arcade Resto 101. It has almost everything a lot's of arcade to play with and other cool stuff you could do and also it has a lot of snack bars so you could almost eat any kind of food. 

"Hey Flame-brain, wanna make a bet?" I said to Natsu 

"Sure Ice-head what is it?" He answered to me 

"Okay then I want you to eat this super spicy chicken wings topped with a lot of superhot sauce" I said while putting the hot sauce and prepared it front of him. 

"Are you sure you want me to eat this?"He said that while smiling widely. Is he that dense not even asking what he'll get if he could finish that?  

I nodded to him.

When Natsu was about to eat Hibiki stopped him. 

"Hey why you did get my food?!" he shouted to Hibiki and completely ignore what Natsu said and faced me. 

"Gray, you eat this 1st and I'll order another one for Natsu." 

"What? Why would I even do that. That would be stupid." 

"Oh really? Or you're too scared to accept the challenge?" 

Loke then started to make chicken sounds.