West-B

Treen skipped back to me as I plopped down on the floor again. I watched Callahan's retreating back until I saw him meet up with his friends. I rolled my eyes as his face restored to the tough guy facade.
Alright, I can guess this is wrong. We shouldn't have to put on a show for our friends, right?
Not here. Here, that's wrong. Here, there was no such thing as friends. Here, we competed, even with our 'friends'. It's sort of hard to explain.
Let's say a jock has a 'friend'. To other people, those two jocks seemed thick as thieves. But what they really did was constantly compete with each other over everything. And I don't mean like brothers, I mean like mortal enemies. Being 'friends' is an easier way of keeping up with their progress. It's why Century High has sent off some of the most trust less people in Minister.
Even Treen and I had once competed.

"YEP! We. Are. In. WEEEEST. Let's leave," said Treen, dropping to her knees in front of me.

"Actually, I was hoping to find some ghosts, but if you want to leave, let's do it!" I exclaimed, standing up.

"Thank God," whispered Treen thankfully, also standing up. When she was on her feet, I gave a her a teasing smile and started towards the first class room.

"Wait, what are you doing?" Said Treen, staring at me.

"I just love my use of sarcasm," I grinned, reaching for a bobby-pin out of her pigtailed hair. Mine where too messy, I couldn't find a pin in there if I tried (yes, all the girls have to wear pig tails. Something to do with 'keeping the idea of innocence,' like that wasn't bullshit).

"Noooooh, Saaaaaaaan," whined Treen.

"Yeeeeeeees, Muuuuuuuum," I countered, picking the lock. I'd actually rather not say how I learned to do this though.

"We aren't looking for ghosts, idiot, they don't exist. And plus, we shouldn't be looking in 708, we should be looking in 613," muttered Treen, absently. I raised my eyebrow at her and she caught my eye. I took the pin out of the lock and scurried down the hall chuckling.

"Oh shit- wait- SANCHESTER!" Shouted Treen, running to catch up to me with her short legs.

"Ehe," I smiled, trying the door handle to find it was unlocked. The door flew open to a shrieking teacher.
A teacher shrieking at the biggest bastard in the school.
Luke Hemmings.
No I'm joking, this isn't that kind of story.
His name was Ethan Whear, and he had no bad side. Remember how I told you we all fight here? He doesn't! He's totally neutral in EVERY fight! That's why Callahan is his best friend. Callahan has almost zero human emotions, they balance each other out quite well. Most people even referred to them as the Twin Kings.
Their ship name was Chrethan.
The point is, that guy is too nice to be in this school, much less in West.

"Oh, hello Sanchester, Treen," said Ethan, with a sweet grin. I threw him back a smug smirk and his smile vanished.

"Ladies, do you have an appointment?" Asked, or barked, the old hag. Her eyes where wide with rage as she stared at us.

"Oh look, we did find ghouls in number 613," I muttered under my breath. Treen held back a laugh and met the teachers gaze calmly.

"No, Mrs, actually we where running from his girlfriend and just happened upon this place, and since we've never been in West, we got lost," Treen lied calmly. I nodded repeatedly to back up her story, but stopped when Ethan began to laugh.

"Oh I do apologize for Aphrodite, she can get a little crazy for her projects," said Ethan, with too much emphasis on the word projects. I opened my mouth to insult him directly but Treen jabbed me in the ribs. I jolted but kept quiet.

"Oh I hope you don't mean us!" Exclaimed Treen with a smile on her face.

"Heavens, no-"

"OKAY ladies! I think we've had enough of the tea party act! I swear, you are one British accent away from the British Monarchy!" I exclaimed.
It was at that point that I knew.
I fucked up. (Get it, get it, get it? Huh huh huh?)
The teacher scowled at me, and Ethan merely chuckled.

"You two are funny. I enjoy these conversations of ours," said Ethan, standing up and collecting his things.

"Likewise, dickhead," said Treen, just as done with him as I was.
He smiled, and there was something about that smile that made me curious. Like he knew something we didn't.
It made him look like a penis head.

"And you, San. I'll make sure to spare your involvement when I speak with my friends," he said, stopping in front of me.

"Say whatever you want, it's not like they would care," I shrugged off his funny look. His eyes followed my shoulders.

"Hm," was his only response. He then promptly stepped out into the hallway, and walked away.

"What was that about?" Muttered Treen.

"I don't know, but he is definitely not getting away with it," I growled, stepping outside and watching him continue his way down the hallway. I saw his friends, Callahan included, waiting for him at the other end of the hall.
Huh.

"HEY ASSHOLE! TELL YOUR GIRLFRIEND SHE CAN SUCK MY DICK!" I shouted at his back. Everyone turned to stare at me, including the teachers. Most of them who knew me as that one girl who punched Callahan in the nose, had their mouths open in shock. Other kids just laughed.
Doesn't really matter what they did, they all received the bird.

"MISS SANCHESTER!" Exclaimed the old hag inside the classroom. She pulled the collar of my uniform into the class, and I shrieked.

"Child abuse!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"Detention!" Exclaimed the old hag, pulling me by the uniform collar to the chair Ethan had been sitting on.

"CHILD. ABUSE." I shouted.

"Three weeks!" Exclaimed the teacher.

"LET ME GO YOU ABUSER!"

"TWO MONTHS!"

"GET OFF!"

"SHALL WE TRY FOR THREE, MISS SANCHESTER!?"

"If your going to harass me I want a lawyer!"

"THREE MONTHS!"

"OOOOOOO three months I'll be getting out at 4:00, BIG FRIKIN DEAL!"

"FOUR!"

"Lady! Calm down or you'll have to give me a year!"

"Stop talking back to me or you'll get the salt stalls!"

"MR. WHICKER SHE'S THREATENING ME!" I shouted into the still open door. Mr. Wicker, a tall bald man stepped inside the classroom.

"What is the meaning of this?!" He demanded, blowing his whistle. I stopped struggling and the hag stopped harassing me. I looked around for Treen and found her with her phone out, holding back laughter and recording the whole thing. Seriously.