Move

I couldn't fall back asleep for the life of me. When I did, I woke up what felt like five minutes later, but in reality it was probably a half hour or an hour.
I woke up to Aphrodite clamouring around with bottles of water and bags of chips.
I opened my eyes and was greeted with Callahan's familiar snoring. I groaned and rolled over. Cassie was sitting up, eating chips and drinking iced tea. I frowned at her.

"What did you do?" I muttered groggily.

"Um, Aphrodite g-got some breakfast from the vending machine, s-s-so I-"

"Okay," I muttered, closing my eyes again. Callahan kicked me in his sleep, and I kicked him back. He stopped snoring and flinched behind me.

"You're being annoying," he muttered, rolling over.

"You're being annoying," I huffed.

"Mfph," he replied, telling me to shut up. I chuckled lightly.

"Hmm, I bet you won't be so amused when you look in the mirror," He said, rubbing his face with his hand. I gasped as I caught sight of myself in the mirror. My mouth fell open as i tried to brush through my hair with my fingers. He chuckled at my shocked expression. I shot him a look, that was ruined by my smile. My hair had poofed up over night, my normally straightened frizzy curls making a cloud of auburn hair around my face. I muttered profanities as I stepped over the rest of the people around us. I stepped around him.
I walked to my locker, and spun the combination. I pulled out my brush and walked to the mirror. I brushed out the curls, so roughly it made my eyes water. I found my shoes sitting on top of the lockers, and I reached for them, but was too short. I felt someone walking behind me, and pressed myself against the lockers to give them more room.

"Sorry," I muttered politely.

"No problem at all," whispered Chris in my ear, stealing my shoes off the top of the lockers. He held them above his head, much too far for me to jump. I glared at him.

"It's too early in the morning for this Callahan," I growled at him. He simply grinned and held them higher.

"Jump, kitty," he grinned. I rolled my eyes and stood on my tiptoes. I reached as high as I could, but it wasn't even close.

"Cut me some slack, it's not my fault I'm short!" I exclaimed, falling back down to my normal height.

"Your so cute when your angry," he said sarcastically, rolling his eyes. I huffed, and jumped, grabbing the heels of my shoes and pulling then down. He let go easily. He smirked cockily at my struggling, and I rolled my eyes. I got dressed in one of the change rooms, coming back out to take some sun chips front the bench. I stuffed them in my mouth.

"Hey, who got these again?" I asked, looking at Treen. She shrugged, chewing her processed beef jerky.

"Aphrodite," she answered around her food. I frowned.

"Aphrodite!" I called when I couldn't find her.

"She's outside," said Ethan. He seemed much more absent then usual. I raised my eyebrow at him, who didn't respond with his usual glare. He just went right back to staring into space.
I walked outside to find Aphrodite coming back from the garbage can. She looked especially worried.

"Where did you get the food inside?" I asked, ignoring the elephant in the room.

"That vending machine," she pointed to the vending machine beside the garbage can. I hadn't noticed it before, maybe because I was busy fussing over a pregnancy that may or may not exist. I glanced over to the machine, looking around for a security camera. I found one, it looked like one of those insta-max things. You know, those ridiculously expensive Polaroid knock offs?
I glared at it, if I could see it, that meant it could see me. I'd throw a knife at it, but I wasn't the best shot. And they know knew, that I knew they where watching us.
We had to move.
It was unlikely that they would have made a move against us when we didn't know they where watching, but now that we did it was much more likely. And we couldn't risk it anyways. Not to mention two of us where wounded, I didn't think Treen would be able to look at a gun again without having a meltdown, and Ethan was being worse of a prick then usual.
Destroying the camera would me a waste. We could block it, but they would immediately shut it off and attack as soon as they could.
We could hack to the network and shut it down. Thank God we have an Einstein!