Previous Location, 1800 hours

It didn't feel as bad as I thought it would to get stitches. I didn't look at it, it was absurd but if I looked at it, I knew it would hurt more. Stupid right? A killer with a fear of needles?

"Are we sleeping in the floor? Because I'm not sleeping on the floor, I'll use your bodies as a pillow if I have to," said Treen. I knew that she was joking, but what would have been the difference in the statement of Ethan or Aphrodite had said it? Would we ignore them? Take it seriously?

"Me neither, there's a closet in the boys change room with a huge blanket in it," said Aphrodite. Nobody listened to her, they looked away. That wasn't fair, naturally, it was still a valid statement. Yeah, she was a bitch but so was I and people listened to me. What's the difference between her and me?

"Okay, let's go get it," said Treen, nodding her head towards the door.

"How do you even know that?" Asked the boy, I'd found his name was Timothy. Aphrodite gave a seductive grin.

"That's my business," she giggled, glancing over to Ethan. He gave her a smirk that went no where near his eyes.

"I'll go with you," I said, beginning to move forward.

"No, you are not," said Chris, pulling my hips back towards him. His hands where like fire on my skin. I felt the tips of my ears turn red as I glared at him. I hope no one noticed.

"Jesus Murphy," I muttered, handing Treen a knife to protect herself.

"Stop moving," he muttered harshly, holding my waist in place. I tensed up again. Having no proper comeback, I mimicked him in a high, girly voice.
A few moment later, Treen and Aphrodite came back with two gigantic orange wool blankets. Aphrodite seemed oddly proud of herself.

"One for the girls and one for the boys," she grinned, setting one down beside Timothy, who sat on the same bench as Callahan. Callahan nodded, leaning forward and stabbing me with the needle on accident. I but my lip and tried to ignore it. I don't think he noticed, because when he shifted his weight he did it again. I bit my lip harder.

"Oww," I said pointedly.

"Whoops," he muttered absently. I rolled my eyes and continued playing with the hair at the back of his head. Treen and Aphrodite began laying down the blankets, but since they where so big they folded them in half. I couldn't help but notice that they made a great team. I should send them out on their own more often.
Suddenly, Aphrodite made a face. She froze in her tracks, dropping her end of the blanket.
Before any of us could stop her, she ran out of the locker rooms.
I glanced down at Callahan, who glanced around my waist as he patted a sticker bandage on my stitches. I never understood people fascination with counting stitches. It's not like the size of the cut matters.

"Thanks Callahan," I muttered, grabbing my AC/DC t-shirt and strolling out the door after her.
She was in the hallway across from the change rooms, vomiting up her guts in a garbage can. I wrinkled my nose and stayed just outside the smell zone for a second, then decided at if it where me, I'd want help. So I walked over there and looked away, holding her hair out of her face and patting her back. She coughed up food and liquid and both, but after she was done she didn't get up. She was tense, and panting, but she didn't get up. Even after a good ten minutes.

"Are you going to get up?" I asked. I realized she was crying, and instantly regretted coming out here. I don't like human emotions, I know it's cliche but I don't know what to do around them. I don't know how to deal with them, I don't know how to fix them, and I most certainly don't like them.

"I think I'm pregnant," she managed to sob out. My eyes felt like they where going to fall out of my face.
Okay that is like five miles to Russia over the line.

"Well we don't know that for sure, um, are you sexually active?" I asked nervously.

"It was just once! You can't get pregnant from the first time, right?!" She sobbed dramatically.

"Well um, I'm sure your just over reacting-"

"Why would I be over reacting unless I'm pregnant?!" She exclaimed. Well we are fucked.

"Okay, calm down, we can fix this-"

"Oh hell no am I getting an abortion!"

"That's not what I meant-"

"You can't tell me what to do with my kid!"

"Calm down, it's-"

"It's not okay to get abortions! That's like murder!"

"Wha-"

"CHILD MURDER!"

"JESUS MURPHY SHUT THE FUCK UP!" She stopped talking and stared at me. I took a deep breath.

"Let's not confirm anything right now," I said, pulling her arm up.

"Fine," she snarled, yanking her arm from my grasp. She seemed more like herself now that I'd yelled at her.