Seventeen - Wonwoo

Worried

+

She's in the waiting room, sitting on the couch silently as she looked at the script.

"Ashley, get ready!" The staff yelled as she walked to the set where the place were already packed with the audience.

Wearing a white floral sleeveless dress that matched with pink heels, she smiled to the audience that greeted her while tucked her blonde hair behind her ear.

"3, 2, 1, action!" The director said

"Hello everyone, Im your sparkling MC, Ashley!" She greeted the audience as they cheered.

"So, our guest for this week was, the boy group with sooo many members and just made their debut on May 2015 and rock the stage with their debut song, akkinda, let's welcome SEVENTEEN!" She continued, holding the mic close to her mouth and does the Adore U main point.

As the members slowly entering the set, the fans start to cheered wildly, calling out their favourite member's name. While on the set, she exchange bows and smiles with the adorable guys.

"Its so many of you." She continued, laughing.

"Please have a seat." She said, pointing to 13 seats that provided while she sat on the special chair.

"So Seventeen, please greet the audience and introduce yourself one by one." She smiled.

"Say the name, Seventeen!" They said in sync.

As the members introducing themself one by one  her eyes glued on the guy with brown hair and black leather jacket or known more as her boyfriend.

Yes.

BOYFRIEND.

"So, I was informed that Seventeen have three subunit, which were Hip Hop Unit, Vocal Unit and Performance Unit. Who's the member?" She asked

"So Hip Hop unit member raise your hand." S.Coups said and the other three raised their hand.

"Vocal Unit." Woozi continued and the other four raised their hand.

"Performance Unit." Hoshi lastly said and the remaining three guys raised their hand.

"Whoa, I still amazed with your members." She laughed

Within few minutes talking and teasing, she seems to be really comfortable with the boys as she's already know them for ages ; which she was, actually.

"So let's move to our next segment, Q&A!" She announce.

"Well, I bet you guys already know this corner right?" She continued

"Yes." They answered in unison.

"So, the question that choosen were picked by the staffs in twitter and the first question was, who's the hardest to get up in the morning?" She asked

"Woozi!" They answered in sync, like they even practised before.

She laughed and her eyes widened to the next question.

What? How can- this is no good.

"So, the next one was asked especially for Wonwoo-ssi." She said , looking to her boyfriend ; secret boyfriend right to his eyes as Wonwoo blurted out a yes and smile.

His smile never failed to make her heart flutter like the first time they met at ISAC, where Wonwoo flirt her with his killing smile.

"Is it true that you're dating secretly another female idol that was said years older than you and more like your senior in this industry?" She asked, worried built up in her where she felt wanna go and take Wonwoo to somewhere only they know.

The members glanced at the both of them, eyes widened and confusing look plastered on their faces or more like worried look. Obviously because they know about her relationship with Wonwoo alongside her members and their managers. Thats the reason how she can be really comfortable with the boys on the show because she already know them, since their debut.

"What? I dont think it was true sunbae, we just make our debut and its impossible to -"

"Yes. He's dating a senior idol and all of us know." S.Coups cutted Seungkwan's words and the audience seemed to be really shocked of that confession and Hoshi motioned Wonwoo to continued the leader's words.

"Yes sunbaenim. Im secretly dating a senior idol that way older than me by years and I guess I could only tell that much." Wonwoo confessed.

As the set become quiet, with only some whispers be heard, she continued reading the question though she's worried about his words just now.

He regret his decision for confessing but he know, the leader always make right decision.

.

As the  recording ended, she walked to the dressing room and sat down infront of the dressing table. The room was empty as the makeup artist went for her lunch with the other staffs.

"Im doomed."

The door knocked several times.

"Come in." She yelled as the door was knocked.

"What are you doing here?" She asked, shocked that S.Coups the one entering the dressing room instead of her manager.

"Look, noona. Don't worry too much about what's going on earlier. I know what Im doing and whatever happened, just put your trust on me. I can handle it." The guy said , as he sat beside her and hugged her lightly.

"Yea, but, im wondering how they know about this and what if the CEO asked us to break up?" She said, sighing as she hugged her cousin.

"No worries. I can handle it. You've known me since Im a little boy right? I know what Im doing and Im gonna protected your relationship no matter what. Okay?" He comforted , patting her back and pulled away.

"Wonwoo is waiting outside." S.Coups whispered, and hugged her lightly again before getting out from the room.

S.Coups looked right and left carefully before motioning Wonwoo that still wearing his outfit for the show to entered her dressing room.

"Wonwoo." She called out

Wonwoo walked up to her and hugged her tightly.

"Im worried." She whispered as she wrapped her arm around his waist tightly and burried her face in his chest.

"Shh." Wonwoo shushed where his hand caressing the girl's hair

"Look at me." He pulled away

"Don't worry to much about what just happened earlier okay? The CEO said as long as the people didn't know who Im dating was, he wouldn't asked us to breakup and put your trust on Seungcheol hyung. He never did something that harmed the members okay? He's your cousin afterall you've known him better right? Just don't worry about it much and act like nothing happened. Trust me." He said, holding both of her small hands and squeezed them a little.

"Alright." She responded shortly and Wonwoo pecked her lips.

"Hey, lets hang out tonight at my dorm. The members aren't there don't worry, they all went to their hometown because of thanksgiving and only going back here by tomorrow afternoon. Im the only one who'll be staying at the dorm tonight." She said after pulled away and pouted.

"I'll be there at 8."

+

I leave the rest to your imagination :3