Monsta X - Minhyuk

Never the same.

+

He's the guy that every girl want to have. He's everyone's ideal type, if he turned himself to a girl, guy would've fallen for him too. Those soft blonde hair, red seductive lips, pinkish cheek and that milky white skin and every single feature of his is perfect ; it's tempting. Whenever he walked through the hallway, girls would've squealed crazily. Whenever he's with his members, he'll be one of the guy that make weird noises , one thing to describe it, he's the happy virus, the bubbly one and it makes her fall for him even more.

But it's different to her, definitely different. All of her thoughts about him that he's the boyfriend material faded away after what he did few weeks ago. Didn't want to make the story become as long as those school novels, let me make it short. Few weeks ago , he asked her out, being the not-so-innocent type of girl, she didn't accept him easily. But guys, he's Lee Minhyuk after only two days , he got her in his hands.

But it's not like she cling to his arm every single second like his previous one, he'll be the one who chasing her like crazy. Clinging to her arm, following her around the school making her two bestfriend felt uncomfortable and leave them alone. They still remain bestfriend-for-life though just they're avoiding that Minhyuk guy for their life sake. They didn't hate him but they know something isn't right when hotstuff guy of school suddenly date a low class girl like her, right? Back to the story, She become irritated by his action. Once she warned him not to followed her around again but being the biggest school rebel he is, he would never.

Untill their love-hate relationship reached almost a month and they seem more like those lovey-dovey relationship goals couple, Minhyuk broke up with her. Without any other word, "I'm breaking up with you." are the only thing he said.

It's not the end yet, the day they broke up , on recess time her bestfriend ran up to her , saying that Minhyuk are just playing with her. His members teasing him for being too loyal to his previous girlfriends and he date her just to prove his members he's not like what they thought.

She's angry, disappointed. She changed drastically from that day, from a sweet flower girl to a chic.Wore shorts, ripped jeans instead of dresses and skirts. Even her school uniform, she would never them completely. Sometimes no bow on the collar, sometime she didn't wore the vest and sometime she would just hung the blazer across her shoulder. Not to mention her skirt, they're getting shorter day by day. She told herself ;

Trust only yourself, show him the true side of you.

Just like another normal day, she went to the school as usual just fifteen minutes earlier. Bored, even her bestfriends are not coming to school yet, she walked to the rooftop, the only place that give her the peace. The air that blew there are like they're blowing her problems away. She arrived there but just to be greeted by a back view of seven guys ; seven wide shoulder, girls mark my word, that leaning their arm on the railing.

All of them turned around except the one with blonde hair which she assumed as Lee Minhyuk as his other members are there.

"You look neat today, Kim Yeri." The one that wearing cap which she thought as Jooheon said, scanning her outfit.

Its kinda true though. She wore the complete uniform neatly like she used to during the old flower girls days. Her blonde hair was set freely by her back instead of tied them up to a lazy ponytail. Her skirt too, aren't that short, suit the students.

"What are you dork doing at my mansion?" She asked, looking up at them as they're taller and tighten her grip on her bag.

"Your what?" The awkward face guy which she assumed as Hyungwon, laughed.

"Get lost." She replied coldly as they just chuckled and walked out from the rooftop one by one before this one guy with weird chubby face stopped beside her, "That's too harsh for a cute flower girl, dear." He smirked, patted her shoulder twice and walked away.

"Aren't you going to leave?" She asked him, that Minhyuk guy.

He turned around, met her eyes and walked to her, "No, I've something to talk with you."

"Talk fast, wasting my time on you didn't worth my precious time." She replied, looking away.

"You know about the guys' bet last month right? Act-"

"I already know every single thing about it so now shut the fuck up and leave." She sternly cut his words.

"Could you just let me talk?!" He yelled making her taken aback, "As you already know, it's true and when Im breaking up with you I thought that Im free, I have nothing to worried about but it only last for a day. I don't know what is it but Kihyun said that it's love. I've fallen for you."

"Don't joke around with the word love, Lee Minhyuk." She answered, glaring him, "You even played with it."

"It's true! Everytime I walked passed you, my heart beating fast then I realize, I miss you and all the thing I said, I do with you aren't fake at all. Please let me love you again." He muttered, almost whispered at the last sentence.

She tch-ed, "Funny, Minhyuk. Im done with your prank." She turned around to walked away before she felt her body trapped with someone else's body and it's his.

"Please, I know that I've hurt you way too much Yeri, I want to redeem that back." He whispered.

"Let me go!" She finally freed herself from his grip and turned around facing him.

"Go away." She mumbled and he grabbed her arm making her flinched.

"Im not grabbing it too hard right? Did you cut yourself?" He asked, his eyes filled with anger.

"It's none of your business." She replied, "Let me tell you one important thing or more like lesson in life, never played a girl's feeling. They're fragile and once you did, they'll never be the same." She pulled her arm away harshly and leave the rooftop.

"They'll never be the same." He whispered.

He felt the sting behind his eyeballs, "Im not giving up on you, Kim Yeri." He forced a smile.

+

I know this is way so cliche like guys I wrote this cliche thingy around 3-4 am and duh, this imagine just popped in my head when Im eating earlier :3
Do check out my fanfiction "Chase." guys , Ive made my mind to not delete it :))