BTS - Jungkook

[Edited]

Not-so-secret admirer.

+

Sitting on the bench , Jungkook stare at the piece of paper that attached in his biology book from a secret admirer.

"You may hurt from your past love story but don't worry! I'll always cheer you up no matter what! ❤ " It read.

It was written on a small red sticky note with a love sticker attached in the end of the sentence. The word that write on it somehow making his heart flutter. With the nice smell that stick to it , like it was sprayed with lavender-scented perfume.

"Hey!" A guy approached him, wrapping his arm around his neck.

"Our maknae receive a love note!" The blonde hair guy said.

"Yah hyung! Its mine!" Jungkook stand up , trying to snatch the sticky note away.

"Don't you want to find out who was the person that always sneak in your locker and attached the lovely sticky note in it. Don't you feel insecure when someone except you know your locker's pin number?" Namjoon continued

"No. Not at all. I just want her to keep sending this nice smell sticky note with her cute handwritten. About her knowing my locker's pin number, its okay as long as she send me this kind of mote everyday, I won't mind." He smile.

"Ayeeeeee!" The members jerked out.

.

As they reacbes the dorm, Jungkook went straightly to his wardrobe and take out an album.

It is not an ordinary album , its a collection of his ex crush photos wether he take it himself or he steal it. He attached the red sticky note he receive earlier beside one photo where his ex crush writing down the note and her hair was tucked behind her ear.

To make it simple , Jungkook has been receiving a lot of sticky note that wrote supporting, funny and sweet words in various colour of sticky notes but mostly red. His crush must be stalking him badly because red was his favourite colour.

"Yah Jeon Jungkook! We have practice after this be fast!" Jin shouted from the living room as he quickly putted the album in it place and change his outfit.

.

Since it was early in the morning and students haven't arrived at school yet, she thought it was the perfect time.

She hold the bunny plushie near her chest and prayed. She unlocked the locker and placed the plushie neatly on the top of every book. While she was struggling to attached the sticky note to the wall ,

"I will be the sun to brightened your day if it've been raining all day." A familiar voice whispered, making her jumped a bit.

"Jung-" She called out

"Hello dear secret admirer!" Jungkook smiled.

"How did you.?"

"I know its you Miss Lee since the first time I receive the love note." He cutted her off.

She stood there dumbfounded.

"Well, no worries please." He said and lean in closer to her ear, "Since I have love you too, more than you loved me." He continued and chuckled

She knew that she's already as red as tomatoes that time.

"Follow me." Jungkook said , pulling her hand.

"Where are you taking me?" Bomi asked.

"Just follow." He winked

After passing few stairs, hallways and here they are.

"Isn't the student was forbidden from being up here?" She said, turning her head to Jungkook as the tall guy smile.

"Not for us." He chuckled.

"let's come closer." Jungkook pulled her closer to the railing.

He turned her around, making her facing him and lifting her chin up so he could stare her right into his eyes.

"Lee Nayeon. Admit it now that you are the one who keep attaching the sticky notes on my locker and biology book and also the one that have stole my heart for years." He said , with his sweet, husky voice as he hold both her hand tightly.

She gulped a large amount of saliva and widened her eyes.

"Will you be mine, be the person that I'll kissed everytime, hugged when I want and love everytime more harder. So that there's no need I'll be kissing your photo again. Will you?" He asked as his cheek turned red.

She let go her hand from Jungkook's grip as the smile on Jungkook slowly fade away.
But instead she wrapped her arm around his neck and kissed him right on his lips. Both closing her eyes, she could felt that Jungkook smiled between the kiss.

+

Literally inspired by apink's mr chu XD
my oneshots are lame and cheesy y'all blame my uncreative mind buy atleast i do it by myself :3