Jay Park

baby

+

She bought a pregnancy test last night, and its positive. She even went to the doctor this morning to confirmed it and still, positive answer. She's 6 week pregnant and the father is no other than her boyfriend for two years. Twisting the doorknob of her apartment, he hold the plastic in her hand tightly and placed it in the couch as she get in. She was happy that something is growing inside her but what would her boyfriend's reacted to it? He even said that he was not ready for a family and to make it worse, he is a famous idol.

She sighed and went to her room to changed into a proper daily clothes, shorts and t-shirt. Tying her hair up to a messy ponytail, she turned on the tv and what a coincidence, the programme is about how a fetus develop to a baby in the womb. She still cant believe it.

Just as the programme come to its end, he rushed off to her room and took her phone, calling him directly.

"Yes babe?" His usual husky voice greeted her, her heart is beating fast.

"Are you coming home tonight?" She asked, knowing that the matter cant be told on the phone and her boyfriend is extremely busy preparing for his album.

"Yep, why? Miss me?" He asked playfully and she smiled though she nervous.

"Call me when you are here." She chuckled and hung up.

And by that, she fall asleep right away.

+

Her phone rang, not once but thrice, and just as the phone stopped ringing, the door of her room was opened. Its her boyfriend ealier, how long does she slept though? Taking off his sweater, he sat beside the sleeping figure. She tossed around and as she accidently opened an eye, she sat up.

"How long have you been here?" She asked in a sleepy tone.

"Just now, I called you but never mind. Tired?" He asked, tucking her hair behind her ears.

"Jae, I need to tell you sonething." She replied and he hummed, "Im pregnant, 6 weeks."

He lifted up his face, he dont seem happy.

"I understand if you are not ready for the baby I can-"

"Who said I dont?" He smiled, "I knew it already, I saw the pregnancy test in the trash can this early morning."

"Really Jae?" She asked, smiling from ear to ear.

"Guess we are going to be parents."

He kissed the happy girl infront of him sweetly, his hand on her cheeks.

+

what is this seriously.

bangtan's dance practice is too hilarious i canttt especially when namjoon does the bird dance 😂 and booty yoongi omg 😂

[02.06.2016]