Got7 - Mark

Nerve

+

She waited patiently on the bench, waiting for her boyfriend to come. Her gaze fell on a girl around four years old that running around with cotton candy in her hand. She turned around as she felt a tap on her shoulder.

"You are ten minutes late." She said, pouted.

"Sorry, I couldn't find my car key." He replied

"So as return, no, as a punishment, you have to listen to me only." She answered and stood up, crossing her arm.

"Alright queen and let's go?" He said, stucking his hand out and she grabbed it with wide smile.

"I want some cotton candy!" She squealed and Mark chuckled.

"Not good for your teeth." He whispered and she rolled her eyes.

"Remember your punishment, Mr Tuan. I brush my teeth often too ugh. No worries." She protested and walked to the cotton candy stall alone.

"Pink one please." She said and the guy in his mid 40s handed him the cotton candy as she muttered a thankyou.

"Hey, remember I said I want to bought a hanbok?" She asked the guy beside her that busy with his cellphone.

"Uh, yes." He simply answered

"I know a place where they sell pretty hanbok, its just across the road. Let's go?" She pleaded and Mark just walked with her.

.

"Hello, young lady." A woman around her mother's age greeted and she bow politely.

"Im searching for a hanbok actually but by any chance do you sell wonsam?" She asked and sat on the couch by the window as long as Mark that still busy with his cellphone.

"It's a dress that royal family wore when they're going to get married during the joseon era, are you getting married?" The woman asked and she shook her head furiously, "No ahjumma, I just want to have it." She replied.

"Aish, you should get married with your handsome boyfriend soon." The woman said, pointing Mark that still busy with his cellphone, "Well, yes we have since we're one of the biggest Korean Traditional dressmaker, follow me." She stood up

"Take a look for my bag." She whispered to Mark as he nodded and followed the woman.

"Here we have the latest collection." She pointed to a closet that display five wonsam.

She gasped, having her mouth hanging open. She always wish to have a wonsam. There are five wonsam with different colour and design. One is dark purple, one crimson red, the one in the middle is sky blue and the other two were royal blue and mustard yellow.

"We made it with fine silk which the fabric were made by ourself. We also have the accesories provided. If you bought the full set, you just have to pay the wonsam price." She explained.

After few minutes of explaining every wonsam story ; not a story but how they're inspired to made them, she walked out from the fitting room with royal blue wonsam on her. It fit her perfectly which made her really looked like the queen long time ago.

"Mark, how is it?" She asked and swung around showing the wonsam she's wearing.

"It's beautiful." He replied and have his eyes glued on the screen again.

She stare at him in disbelief and the woman or known as Mrs Jung, walked beside her and asked her to tried another one. She ended up again wearing a crimson red wonsam.

"I do think this one is better. Aren't it ahjumma?" She asked, examining her reflection in the big mirror.

"Yes, everything looked good on you." She compliment.

"Im going to asked my boyfriend." She replied, smiling widely.

"Mark, this one is better than the previous one right?" She asked, swung around.

"Uh yes. It's better." He replied and still, having his eye on the screen.

"Im sick of this." She muttered, "Is this how our date you wish to be?" She asked and this time Mark looked up at her.

"Bom, calm. Im just texting the boys." He answered calmly.

"Fine. Go on with your texting." She replied coldly and walked to the changing room.

He sighed.

After few minutes in the changing room, she walked out.

"Still with his phone." She muttered and walked out from the shop.

"Sir, this is the wonsam you want me to packed earlier with the hair clip you choose." The woman earlier said, handed him the shopping bag.

Mark thanked her and walked out from the shop. His eyes wandered around, searching for her. Lucky him, he founded her that walked alone on the street. Plus, she's not that type who walked fast. He ran to her direction and grabbed her arm.

"Bomi," He called out.

"Just continue texting them and ignore me!" She yelled and turned around but Mark stood infront of her, blocking her way.

"Go away." She said coldly and he pecked her lips, "Im texting them because tomorrow is Kyum's birthday and we're planning to surprise him. Sorry for not telling you earlier." He said.

"Here you go." He handed the shopping bag with the wonsam she tried on earlier.

"Wait," He took out a round hair clip with sakura motif and place in on her hair, holding her bangs to one side, "So pretty." He giggled.

"You should tell me earlier about that stupid kid's birthday." She whispered and pecked Mark's cheek, "Thankyou for the wonsam."

"Let's get married already so I can watch you walked down the aisle in this dress." He whispered and pecked her lips one last time.

+

Requested by ; @YoonLoveBomi

p/s ; wonsam is a korean traditional wedding dress that a lady from royal family or is getting married to a royal people wears during their wedding day around joseon dynasty in South Korea.
I dont know if they actually sell wonsams but duh who cares its just an imagine cmon :3