Seventeen - Joshua

All I want for my birthday is you

+

She let out a heavy sigh as she stepped out from the taxi. Handing the driver the fare, she went to the trunk for her luggage.

"This city really improved a lot yet the last time I visit here are just three years ago." She mumbled, her eyes scanning the scycrapers around her spot.

"And where is this Seungcheol guy?"

Spotting a cafe nearby, she pulled her luggage along her and went to the cafe. As usual, she ordered her favourite one, latte. Still being captivated by the view, she sipped on her latte silently.

She just arrived Korea for merely an hour from LA and its because she wanted to surprise her childhood friend that grew up together with her in LA, Joshua. Its been three years already after their last meet and now that she had time to visit Korea, she's very excited.

"Jessica!" A voice called out for her making she turned around.

"You make me waiting."

"Sorry, I just got back from recording. Its hard to get myself off from the boys you know especially when I said Im going to pick you up." He replied, panting.

"Did Joshua knows?" She asked and he shook his head, "Great and now, where am I going to stay?"

"There's a hotel infront of our dorm, you'll stayed there. We want you to stayed with us since we have an empty room but our manager didnt allowed us to. He said that a girl living with other thirteen guys is dangerous. Duh, he didnt believe in us." Seungcheol threw her the duh look and she chuckled.

"I didnt believe in you guys either. It would be uncomfortable for you guys if I stayed in your dorm so its fine though Im staying at a hotel." She smiled and Seungcheol picked up her luggage.

"Lets go?"

"Lets go!"

.

"Is this the building you told me about?" She asked, eyeing the tall building infront of her.

"Yup." Seungcheol replied and took out her luggage, "You can check in already, there's the hotel."

"Wow, daebak."

"If you need a tour guide, I'll ask the other to be one." He answered.

"Hyung!" They both turned around to the voice just to met two boys in black mask walking towards them.

She gave him the questioning look and he nodded, "I dont take no as an answer."

"Jessica noona!" Hoshi greeted and pulled her in a hug ; more like a bone-crushing one.

"Soonyoung, not too tight please." She muffled and Hoshi pulled away, apologizing.

"Hello noona! Long time no see, I miss you." Seungkwan hugged her and Hoshi spoke up, "We miss you."

"Lee Seungcheol, im having these dynamic duo as my tour guide? Oh my." She said, rolling her eyes sarcasticly.