three

IT IS WHAT IT IS

CHAPTER 3:

"Hey guys!" I screamed making my way to the private area the boys had rented for tonight. They all looked up at Zayn and I and their faces all lightened up. Smiles crept on to Niall, Harry and Louis faces as they Niall and Louis ran mine and Zayns way.

"I missed you sooo much!!" Louis screamed in my ear pulling me into a bone crushing hug.

"I missed you too" I replied hugging him back. His arms wrapped around my waist tightly as he lifted my feet off the ground still holding me tightly to his chest, spinning me around in the air.

"AH LOUIS! PUT ME DOWN!" I screamed giggling a bit at his childish behavior. With that he let my feet slowly reconnect with the club floor bellow me.

"Sorry, I just really missed you." he said shyly with bits of pink forming in his cheeks. "I missed you too" I said planting a kiss on his cheek wiggling out of his tight grip on my waist. 

"sorry" he said again lowly letting go and walking back to the table.

I turned my head to look at Zayn standing behind me sending death glares at Louis. I sent him a scowling look, as soon as he caught my gaze he sent me an apologetic smile.

Why does he have to get so jealous all the time? I thought to myself as I turned back to face a smiling Niall

 "What are you so happy about Horan?" I asked raising an eyebrow bringing him into a tight hug. 

"Nothing' he said laughing a bit. "I just really missed you, I haven't seen you in like 3 months" he said hugging me tighter and tighter with each word that came out of his mouth.

"I missed you too, now can you stop squeezing me so tight? I think you might have broken a rib." I managed to say gasping for air gripping my chest dramatically, grabbing hold of his bycep, once he let me go. 

"Sorry" he giggled slinging an arm around my waist helping me stand up straight.

 "Thanks" I smiled pecking his pink cheek.

I could still feel Zayns gaze on me, watching my every move. They were some of my best friends, I can be friendly. Why does Zayn have to be such a jealous arse sometimes?

"Lex" a familiar voice whispered behind me tapping my shoulder. I turned to face a curly haired boy with a giant grin spreading across his face showing off his cute dimples.

"Hey Haz" I said smiling back.

"I missed you so much" he mumbled bringing me into a warm embrace.

"I missed you too" I whispered in his ear, slowly rubbing his back in a comforting way. "so much"

He held me tight in his arms. God only knows how much Ive missed this boy. Out of all the boys in the band, aside from Zayn, I was definitely closest with Harry. This boy was literally everything to me.

 Backing away from our tight embrace Harry left a swet kiss on my cheek, which I gladly returned. I felt Zayn's stares burning holes in the back of my head. Why does he have to be so god damned jealous.

 I made my way back to a now angry Zayn. "You don't have to be so mad, you know hes just a friend" I whispered in his ear, wrapping my arms around his torso.

"I know." he responded wrapping an arm around my waist. "I just don't want to lose you"

"You wont." I assured him, pecking his lips.

He was always scared that I was going to leave. Leave him for someone better; but that's impossible. There is no one better. No one sweeter, kinder, more loving.