five

Dedicating this chapter to a really good friend of mine, @imaginator1d. hope you enjoy this chapter and the rest. Sorry it took so long to post i sorta forgot about it for a bit haha. P.S. As you know, I am still obsessed with After!

If you guys don't already follow her, GO NOW!! her fanfic is probably the best fanfic EVER posted on Wattpad. No exaggeration.                                  ily Anna! enjoy (;

CHAPTER 5

*Harry's POV*

"Harry!" she cried, I ran out as fast I could trying to save her."Harry! Anyone! Help!"

I ran outside and saw her pushed up against the side of the building. A man, obviously drunk, had his hands all over her trying to kiss her neck while she tried to push him away.

"Quiet little lady, face it, your boyfriend isn't coming." I heard him growl at her. I tapped him on the shoulder. 

"Guess again"

I punched him straight in the jaw, knocking him out on the ground. As he lay unconsciously, Lexi stepped over him ran straight to me. Feeling her whole body shake with fear as I held her close. Stroking her hair I whispered in her ear "Shh.. Every things going to be okay.". I pressed my lips to her forehead trying to calm her.

"Ca-Can we go now?" She asked uneasily. I looked into her eyes and nodded my head, I quickly directed her towards my car. I opened the door for her and she slid into the passenger side, I closed the door and jogged around to the other side. Once in I looked over at Lexi; She was sitting there with her hands placed down on her lap, staring out her window.

"Lex, are you okay?" She hesitated then shook her head no. I sighed deeply then put my hand over hers in her lap, stroking her hand gently. She looked down at my hand then up at me. Her light makeup dripping down her tear stained cheeks. Even in her worst moments she still looked beautiful.

I've been jealous of Zayn ever since he asked Lexi to be his; mainly because I never had the courage to do the same. 

*FLASHBACK*   (narrator pov)

"Hey Lexi!" Liam called as she walked through the doors of the small London cafe.

"Hey Liam howv'e you been?" She asked wrapping her arms around his torso as he wrapped his arms around her shoulder. Being the best friends that they are hugging and kissing was just a natural thing.

"We've all been great." He smiled pulling out of their warm embrace leaving a small but lingering kiss on Lexi's cheek, turning her cheeks a light shade of pink.  "How about you?"

"I'm just fine" she smiled back pulling out a chair at the table and taking a seat across from Louis. "I really missed you guys" she said honestly. Liam's face lit up.

"You should have missed us." Louis scoffed dramatically crossing his arms against his chest. Lexi giggled at his childish behavior that never seemed to end. 

"Don't worry Lou, I did" She winked; a chuckle leaving Louis lips as he sat up straight uncrossing his arms.

"Where are the rest of the boys?" Lexi asked looking around the nearly empty cafe in search for Harry, Niall, and Zayn.

"Harry's in the lou and Zayn and Niall didn't arrive yet." Liam answered taking a sip of his water.

 "Hey Alexis" she heard someone whisper in her ear, their hot breath sending shivers down her spine. She slowly turned around and smiled widely at the boy next to her.

"Harry!" She squealed jumping out of her seat and into her bestfriend's arms. "I missed you so much." she whispered in his ear, nuzzling her face closer into his neck.