1: Ceres: Meeting Blake And Riley

First day of school today and I'm already late. But I have an excuse. My mother went into labor. She woke up screaming in pain on Saturday night. Uncle Kenny was with us so he drove her to the hospital. She was there for a few hours than she gave birth on Sunday, at 4pm. But she needed to stay in the hospital for a while. And I stayed with her. She had a baby boy. Cutest little thing I ever since. My baby brother, Andy. He looked like father. At least that's what my mother told me. Anyways, since I stayed late with my mother. I had forgotten about school until the next morning. Than I was rushing to the house, got ready under 39 minutes and than headed to school. Kenny drove me to school. But I was still late. Though I was excuse, since everyone knows my mother. The whole town loves her. They say she's an angel. Because she's so young.

"Hey!" I shivered at the voice, and I bolted toward my classroom. I ran, not looking back. "Damn it; Ceres don't run from me!"

"I'll run all I want, as long as I get away from you!" I yelled. I reached my classroom and ran in. I breathed heavily. "Sorry, I'm late," I said catching my breath. "Being chased by a stalker."

"I'm no stalker cutie," oh god no. Please tell me Blake is not in the same class as me? I looked over and there he was, Blake. This just great, just peachy. Can it get any worse? "Look, baby, the only two seat left." Oh no. Did he really, needed to call me baby? And in front of the whole class. They all snicker and giggle.

"Alright class settle down, you two sit down, quit disturbing my class," the teacher Mr. Blue said.

We sat in the back. I ignore Blake. He was so, annoying. Throughout the whole class, I could feel his eyes on me. It was so, creepy and it bothers me.

"Could you stop staring at me?" I whisper. "It's annoying."

"It's can't, you're just too beautiful," he said and winked at me. I wrinkled my nose. I ignore him for the rest of the hour.

Thankfully I didn't have any more classes with him. Nor did I bumped into him. That is until lunch came along. I'm always alone; I didn't make friends quickly. My only friend moved away. Now I was lonely I didn't mind anymore, knowing who I was. It was best not to have friends. I mean, come on, my father takes people's life.

He could've had taken any of this students family members. Sure it was a job to take the life of those whose life span had run out. But still, it was my father who was doing it.

Anyways, Blake forced me to sit with him in a back table. And it looked like he was popular since girls after girls came up to him to kiss his cheek or to talk to him. Some boys came up to chat with Blake. And in one of those, I manage to slip away and run; I was finished eating. So I hid in the library. I sat in the very back behind a bookshelf.

"Oh sorry," a girl with really purple hair smiled down at me.

"Ah oh you trying to get a book," I scooted over. "Sorry."

"It's fine," she said and sat down. Right, I was sitting in the anime section. "Hiding from Blake?"

"Oh yeah," I chuckled. "How you know?"

"Saw you run from him at lunch and his asking for you," she said.

"Oh, great don't tell him I'm here please," I begged.

"I won't don't worry," she smiled. "I'm Star."

"Ceres," I shook her hand. She was dress in a black corset dress with black stocking and black boots, all black. "I love your dress."

"Thank you, I made it myself," she said.

"What really?" I smiled. "That's so, cool."

"Yeah," she sat next to me. "So your kinda famous huh. I mean, your mother."