The Plane

Today was the day. We were heading to the airport to our new home. The drive was basically silent. I kept telling myself it was a dream, but I knew it wasn't.

"Are you ready?" My mom asked. I gave her a dirty look.

"I know your mad" she said.
"But remember I didn't want to do this either" I knew she was right. But for some reason I was still mad at her. Maybe it was because she didn't try to fix this. But I knew there was no way she could.

We arrived at the airport. We ate breakfast. The click read 7:13am and our flight leaves at 7:30am. We headed over to the boarding area. I put in my headphones and watched my favorite YouTuber, Markiplier. I watched 1 video then the announcer said that our flight was ready.

I boarded the plane. I was not really looking forward to the 5 hour flight. I got out my phone and watched tons of markiplier. Then I took a nap.

When I woke up we had about 1 hour left. It was 4:32pm. I read for a little bit and then decided to watch Netflix.

The plane landed and we bought a rental car until we can get one of our own. We drove to a hotel to stay the night at. I got into the room, got ready for bed and laid down and went to bed. Enough has happened to me today.