Decisions

My mother wanted me to get off my electronics for once. So I went to the park. I hate going placed alone. It gives me time to think about what is wrong with my life. For example I'm 18 and I still live with my mom. I don't plan on moving out soon... Maybe I should? It would crush my mom.... I guess I will start looking this weekend.
Back home
"Hey mom can I talk to you?" I called from the kitchen. As soon as I said that she ran in.

"OH MY GOD WHATS WRONG!" she yelled.

"What makes you think something is wrong?" I asked calmly.

"When you were 5 you said hey mom can I talk to you. The class hamster died. When you were 10 you said hey mom can I talk to you. You let a pet tarantula in the house. When you were 15 you said hey I'm can I talk to you. The stove was on fire. A few months ago you said hey mom can I talk to you. You crashed my car!" She said. I kinda, sort of got it now.

"Okay, Okay you got me." She gave me the evil eye assuming I did something wrong."

"Relax Mom, all I was going to say was I'm thinking about moving out."

"Oh!" she said.
"I would be glad to help you out!" The next day we started looking at apartments and about 3 weeks later I was on my way to the apartment.

The car...

"Are you ready"? My mom asked.

"I guess" I answered.

"Listen" She said in her "its gonna be okay" voice.
"I'm only 30 minutes away." She said as we pulled into the parking lot.

We said are goodbyes, she cried, we hugged, now I'm free. What? Is it such a crime to want to be away from your mother!? Oh... Yea I guess it is. But I honestly don't care, I'm free.

I hauled my boxes onto a cart and went into the elevator. When I got in there, there was another man in there. I could only see his back, but he looked really familiar. That's when I screamed my head off.