Should I believe him?

Last night was the worst. I was supposed to go on a date, but no! Mark is a total reject.

*Ding Dong*

I got up from the couch and answered the door. It was Mark. I rolled my eyes.

"What do you want" I said,disgusted.

"Reagan here me out. Last night before I came here, something terrible happened. Can I come in?" He said.

"Okay, you can come in. You have 5 minutes to explain." I told him. He walked in and we sat at the table.

"Alright" He began. "So I was getting ready to go and I got a stain on my tux. So I threw it in the wash, but that ruined it. So I called my friend Aric to see if he can fix it. So he came over and tried but only made it worse. Then I tried to text you to see if we can reschedule but my phone died. I tried to find my charger but Aric's dog ate it." He said.

"Look. I don't know what to believe. I'm going to have to think about while" I said while walking to the door. He got up and left. I shut the door and laid down. I didn't know if I should believe him.

The next morning...

I woke up and immediately I knew that I had to believe Mark. Its just that...why would he lie like that. I called him right away.

M- hello?
R- I believe you! I really really believe you!
M- Reagan?
R- Yea its me. I believe you Mark.
M- Great. How about we have a do over date?
R- I'd love to do that
M- I will pick you up at 7
R- I will be here waiting
M- bye
R- bye

It was 10:00. I had a while. I decided to make breakfast. I lured some pancake mix in a bowl and began mixing. After that I out it in the oven and waited. I checked twitter, facebook, and other social media's.

When the pancakes were ready it was about 10:45. I ate and then watched TV.

After lunch in decided to get ready. I brushed out my hair and put it in a side braid. I got out the dress and laid it out on my bed. Then I brushed my teeth, and washed my face. Then I took out my braid and got in the shower. I washed my hair and body and then got out. I dried my hair and then re-braided it.

Around 6:50 I put on the dress and waited. Around 7:00 the doorbell rang. I ran to answer it.

"Hi Mark" I said while opening the door. There he was wearing his tux and had roses in His hand. That was the moment I realized that he was the one for me.