The date

It has been one week since I last talked to Mark. He hasn't called or texted or done anything like that. I don't think he likes me anymore.
*Phone rings*

R- Hello?
M- Hey, it's Mark
R- Oh um Hi
M- Listen Reagan I really like you and I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date.
R- I'd love to!
M- Cool I will pick you up at 7.
R- Okay. Bye!
M- Bye.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I yelled at the top of my lungs. I couldn't believe I was going on a fate with the Mark Fischbach. I am super psyched. I quickly texted Jasmine about what just happened. I checked the time, it was 5:13. I only had about 2 hours to get ready. I ran to the laundry room and threw the dress in the washer. Then I went to the bathroom and straightened my hair. When I was done I went back to the laundry room and transfered the dress into the dryer. I decided to watch an episode of Pretty Little Liars while I waited. When it was done I got the dress out and put it on. Then I waited.

About 10 minutes later the doorbell rang.
"Hey M- Marissa!" I said shocked to see Marissa standing at the door.

"Reagan! I'm so sorry on hitting on Mark!" She said, fake crying.

"Its okay Marissa" I said.

"Good!" She said sounding fine all of a sudden. I rolled my eyes. Then the doorbell rang and I started to panic.

"Look Marissa I'm glad were friends again, but you need to go. I'm about to go on the most important day of my life" I said really fast. Then I shoved her in my bedroom and then ran to the door and opened it.

"Hey M- Jasmine!" I yelled even more shocked.

"Hey Reagan! I'm sorry but I had to come over and see you and your date!" She squealed.

"Well your going to have to wait, he isn't here yet." I said. Then Marissa walked in.

"Who's this?" She said.

"Oh um Marissa this is Jasmine, Jasmine this is Marissa." I explained. Then I gave Jasmine a look saying: just act like you've heard nothing about her. I didn't want to risk the chance of losing Marissa again.

"Netflix anyone?" Marissa yelled.

"Marissa Mark should be here any minute." I said while looking at the time. It was 7:11. Mark was late should I be worried?

I was sitting on the couch. I looked at the time, it was 7:32. Mark was a half hour late. Jasmine and Marissa were on the other couch, taking and laughing and getting to know each other. I was so upset. Maybe he lost his wallet. I decided not to panic.

I'm panicking! Its 8:13. I can't believe I'm sitting in the bathroom, crying when I should be out to eat. I decided to change into my sweat pants and go watch netflix with the girls. I walked out and couldn't find them anywhere. Instead I found a note-

Dear Reagan,
We decided to go to the mall. Have fun on your first date (if he ever shows up)
- Jasmine and Marissa

Okay, now I started balling. I hated Mark. I bet he is out with another girl right now! I cried myself to sleep. Dang how many times am I going to cry myself to sleep over this guy!