Camie and Jake

The next day I woke up at 9:53am. I checked my phone. There was a text from Mark saying:

Hi Reagan! Meet me at my apartment at 4:15. See you then!

I was excited to find out what he was doing. I decided to go to the gym for a little bit. I got ready and got in my car. I drove to the gym and worked out. When I was there I saw a familiar face- Jasmine.

"Oh hey Reagan! I haven't talked to you in awhile!" She said, in that annoying voice.

"Hi" I said.

"What are you doing here!" She asked.

"Just working out" I answered.

"Ooh, you need it!" She exclaimed. I got so angry.

"Gee, thanks!" I said sarcastically. Then she walked away. I rolled my eyes. Then I walked over to the treadmill. I did that for about 15 minutes. Then I just rotated around for a little bit. I was done around 1:30. I decided to leave.

When I got back I got in the shower. Then I got dressed. I decided to turn on the news. Apparently there was a robber going around town. I got a little scared.

Around 4:15 I started to walk to Marks apartment. I knocked on the door. He answered immediately. He walked me to the car and started driving.

"Where are we going?" I asked him.

"You'll see." We drove in silence until we arrived at a pet store.

"Oh my gosh!" I yelled.
"Are we getting dogs!"

"Yea" Mark answered. Then we walked in. I picked out a beagle, and Mark picked out a black lab. I decided to name mine Camie, and Mark named his dog Jake. I was happy to not be alone all the time. We bought dog beds, toys and food for them.

When we got back, we said goodbye so we could set up our things. I set up the bed in my family room, the food bowl in the kitchen, and I scattered all the toys around. I loved my new dog. I let her out of the cage and let her wander around.

The next day....

I woke up to the sound of Camie barking. I got up so I could feed her. She still wouldn't shut up though. I was wondering if something was wrong. I just ignored it. I realized it was 6:32am. I went back to bed.