chapter one

Not edited.

_____

All the camera was clicking, and taking pictures of him getting out of
the black car.

"Luke!" A man shouted creating his attention. He waves, then puts his arms in the sleeves of his black flannel jacket. A hand takes Luke's from inside the car and steps out of the car. She covers her face with her jacket.

"Luke! Luke! How's it going?" Another man asks. He nods.

"Good, very good." He responds then walks into the night club with Laura Marano. (Btw, Laura's outfit is up there, a little look of Luke Hemmings putting on his jacket, and a better picture of Luke if you didn't know who he is or looked like. Also he's in 5sos.) Two guards stand in front of the club to make sure no paparazzi gets in.

A waiter gives them two glasses of wine and gestures for them to sit down.

Of course, other people have to be noisy so they take pictures of them lip locking, hugging, drinking, and dancing.

Luke kisses her cheek. "It's late, we should go to house."

Laura nods.

Five Seconds Of Summer has their own band house where they live in. Yes, Laura lives there.

"Get ready for the cameras." Luke whispered then grabbed her hand and walked out of the club.

"Luke! What's the lucky girl's name?" Someone asked. Luke ignored the question because they were trying to keep their relationship a secret. But right now, failing.

Laura took his hand and dug her face in his jacket. "How was the night at the Pink Light club?"

"Good. Had a good time." Luke said looking at his phone. Laura covered her face as if the sun was in her eyes.

"Where are you going after this?" He asked taking more pictures.

"Uh- home." He laughed with his Australian accent that made her smile. The man got close to Laura and try to take a pictures of her. Luke lightly pushed him away.

"Please stop." Luke said. The man ignored him and took many more.

"I said stop." Luke demanded. He pushed him harder, enough for him to loose his balance.

"Night." The man said.

"Yeah." Luke responded.

Laura let her hands down because there weren't any cameras in from of her.

Luke opened the car door for her.

Laura pecked his lips once he got in the car.

Luke pulled her close and gave Laura a real kiss. The flash seeped through the window.

"Shit, I forgot the window isn't tinted enough." Luke mumbled. "Drive please!"

_____

Luke slams the door shut and presses her against the wall. Laura wrapped her legs around his torso and kissed his lips.

"Luke your bac- oh shit!" Michael eyes widen running to the kitchen.

"Micheal what's wrong?" Calum laughed running down stairs.