chapter two

"Thank you Sydney Australia!" Calum yelled. They all strummed or hit their last chord and left the stage when it turned black.

Luke grinned when he saw his brunette.

"You did fantastic!" She smiled hugging him. She then pulled away.

"Sweaty." She laughed. Luke smiled and brought her into a hug tighter.

"You look so hot in my shirt." Luke mumbled. Laura kissed his neck and wrapped her arms around his torso.

"After this, we're going out to eat." Luke says.

"Great! I'm so hungry." Laura laughs. Luke kissed her head and walked off with the boys to get changed into new clothes.

_____

I felt him lacing our fingers together under the table. I smile and look at him. He soon looks away and blushes trying to hide a cheeky smile.

Calum flings a tomato at my face. I took a piece of my chicken that was dipped in light ranch and threw it at his face.

His eyes and mouth covered with ranch, also his shirt. He held up his middle finger and took Ashton's napkin and wiped his face and his shirt

Luke took his hat off and pushed his hair back, and placed the hat backwards back on. I could watch him do that all day. I don't need a list why.

After dinner we went back to the hotel, and watched a movie. Every Monday, movie night. Doesn't matter where.

"The Fault In Our Stars." Michael nodded.

"Shit no! You've already seen it. I seen it zero times. That's enough for me. I speak for everyone in the this room!" Ashton yelled stopping his foot down.

"Fuck you."

"The Duff!" Calum smiled. I high-fives him.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" I grinned.

"Sounds good to me." Michael said.

"Yes- anything but The Fault in Our Stars." Ashton mumbled.

_____

"It's been three weeks. Over Laura and Luke yet?" Rydel smirks. I roll my eyes.

"Yes. Courtney and I are getting serious actually." I smile throwing the magazine on the table.

"That's great because after you showed me that video, she told me that she's going to Australia with his band for tour."

"That's great also, because we're going on tour in a week, maybe we can meet up with them." He simply says playing on his phone.

"That would be cool."

_____

The movie just ended, Calum went to his room with Michael and Ashton and we stayed in our hotel room.

"Lucas." She mumbled. I roll my eyes.

"You know how I want to be called Luke." I whine.

"But that's your first name."

"Shut up," I state. She sat up on the bed, as did I.