chapter seven

Laura looked away from her window and then giggled at her boyfriend sleeping, leaning on her seat.

They were on a private jet back to Sydney, Australia. Luke opened his eyes a little bit then gave a little grin at her. His hands then, pulled her closer to him.

"Take a nap I don't want to deal with your cranky self after we land." Luke said. Laura moved her head making his face to fall of her chair.

"I do not have a cranky attitude!" Laura exclaimed. Luke nodded.

"Okay Laura, let's go with that." He told her and reached for the water bottle. He sipped it and placed it in front of him. "But you give the best kisses." Luke smiled cheekily. They reclined their seat back and Laura turned her body to the side facing him. She threw over a leg on his lap, and guided his arm to wrap around her waist.

Luke kissed her forehead and closed his eyes. "You really do give the best."

Laura couldn't sleep. She was too busy staring at him lightly snoring, and also, she was running her hands through his hair.

After they landed they went to the hotel. Laura got mad at Luke. Luke sprung this at her. She's never met his family, and Luke just told her "We're going to parents house."

"You couldn't tell me sooner? I'm not prepared!"

"Just be yourself." Luke shrugged at her. "If it makes you feel better, we are seeing them after the show."

Laura put her headphones in her ears and stuck her middle finger up. "Fuck you."

Luke chuckled and kissed her lips. "I love you too."

_____

Calum gives out a chuckle. "Here we have Luke Hemmings eating chicken, with corn. On the floor." Calum says zooming in on his food on snaphat.

"It isn't mine, it's Laura's." Luke says throwing his water bottle in the air, and catches it.

"Then why are you eating it?" Calum asks. Luke shrugs.

"I'm hungry," Luke says picking up the fork stabbing the chicken. When he was about to take a bite, he was tackled by a nude Michael.

"Michael!" Luke yelled, trying to push him off. "Get your thing away from me!"

Michael knocked the plate on the floor spilling the food on his face. "I'm going to stab with my fork!"

Michael quickly ran away to the other room.

"Who the fuck was that?" Luke laughed getting up. Laura walks in the room with a lemonade in her hands.

"What happened to my food!" Laura asked picking up the plate.

"Michael." Calum chuckled.

"I'm getting another plate." Laura sighed folding the paper plate and throwing it down at her boyfriend who was eating bits of corn from his shirt.

"Calum, come with me." Laura said.

"What about me?" Luke sat up sitting on the couch.

"You get yourself cleaned up." Laura nodded. Calum mocked her and put his hands on his hips.

They both walk out of the room but before, Calum blew a kiss at him.

_____

The show ended a hour ago, and all of them hung out backstage.

Luke and Michael were eating dinner, sitting on the floor. Ashton was playing on his phone. Laura leaned her head on Calum's shoulder and watched SpongeBob.

Laura kissed his cheek, and hugged him. "You're a good best friend." She grinned. Calum smiled back and hugged her back.

Luke looked over at them and threw a piece of watermelon at Calum. "Back off Calum."

Calum unwrapped his arms around Laura. "I'm going to goto the bathroom."

Laura giggled lightly and pulled Luke in closer to her face. Luke threw the plastic fork behind him, and grabbed her by her waist and pulled her off the couch into his lap.

"Ashton watch very closely." Michael whispered.

Laura slapped Luke hard on the arm and got off his lap. "Don't be so overprotective."

Michael and Ashton laughed and 'ooo' at Luke. "She fucking burned your ass man!" Michael yelled, slapping his knee because he was laughing so hard.

Luke threw his watermelon at Michael. "Shut the fuck up."

Michael high-fived Laura, making Laura laugh.

"Are you okay, Lukey?" A voice called behind. Luke turned around and grinned.

"I'm fine Aleis- Aleisha?" Luke asked his eyes widen.

Calum sat on the couch, and chuckled. "This just got fucking real."

Calum stood up. "Laura this is Aleisha, Luke's ex-girlfriend. Aleisha, this is Laura. Luke's present girlfriend."

Ashton went into the fridge, and grabbed a beer, and popped the cap off with the beer opener magnet that was stuck on the fridge. He handed it to Luke. "Your going to need it."

Luke took a sip and placed it on the table. He laid on the floor. "This is going to be so tense." He mumbled.

______

hey, I'm sorry about the
uploading, deleting,
on this chapter.

i was dumb, and when i
wanted to save, i
pressed publish.

im also sorry for this
short chapter.
but next chapter...

TENSE.
YOU GUYS ALSO KNOW I DONT EDIT :)

you're probably like-
"I want fucking raura."
well im sorry, your
GOING TO HAVE TO WAIT.

i say this a lot of times.
i said i would give hints
of raura...

but luke and laura
have been slaying lately...
I CANTHFJFJF

i can update more this week
because im off of school.
God bless.

have a good day!

-morgan 💕