chapter nine

(I'm changing it up. ROSS STILL LIKES LAURA. Sorry for the confusion. I still want Ross in the story)

Courtney smiles and kissed his cheek.

"Your world tour is sold out! My work here is done." Courtney hugged Ross.

"Thank you," Ross says.

"Riker already paid me, so I can get going now." Courtney says. Ross nods. "But now, you have a chance to get Laura."

"Yeah, yeah." Ross waved goodbye, rolling his eyes. Courtney waved back and left the house.

Ross closes the door behind her and locks it.

Luke Hemmings' girlfriend Laura Marano's snapchat gets leaked! Let's roll the video.

Ross groaned. "Thank you- Rydel. Turn it down."

She stopped at the video and awed. You hear the end of their kiss, and Luke bites the side of her head while Laura squints her face smiling (picture above)

"I love you," he says kissing her cheek.

"Mhm, I love you too." She plants a small kiss on his bushing cheek.

The video ended with him hugging her waist and her blowing a kiss at the camera saying, "good-night Rydel!"

"God, they are so cute." Rydel nods looking over to Ross who was sighing.

"She's cute." He says. Rydel smiles.

"I could see you and Laura dating." She says.

"If she wasn't so caught up with Luke." He said.

Rydel was going to say something but she decided to keep her mouth shut.

"Dammit Luke Hemmings." He muttered.

_____

Laura furrows her eyebrows. "I thought I only sent this to Rydel. And how did your fans know my snap?" She questions Luke. Luke shrugs.

"You were tired last night, and- I have no clue."

She places her phone on the night stand and grabs the blanket and pulls it up to her. Her facing away from Luke made him frown. So, he turned her around and intertwined their fingers under the blanket.

She lets go of his hand and wraps it around his torso pulling her into him. She kisses her hairy chin and she giggles.

"Should I shave?" He asks.
Laura nods no.

"You look irresistible with it." She says.

He grins and gave her a small is on her lips.

"Good night."

"Good night." She whispers softly.

Laura wakes up to the morning with Luke lightly snoring, with his arm lazily wrapped around her waist. She kisses the top of his hand, and unwrapped his arm around her.

She feels pressure back on her. She turns around and looks at Luke who was trying to open his eyes.

"Ten more minutes." He whispered pushing her down the pillow.

"Okay." She says.

"Or a hour." He mumbled.

"No Luke, it's Christmas Eve, and we have to goto your parents." Laura says,