chapter six

Laura kissed him one last time. Luke pulls away and wraps his arm around her waist.

"Do you have to go?" He asked taking her suitcase and holding it tightly.

"Yes I do, I have a photoshoot next week, and it's going to be a long flight." Laura ran her hand through his hair.

Luke frowned and let go of her suitcase. "Call me after your flight."

Laura nodded. "Yes."

"Be safe."

"Yes."

"When can you come back on tour with us?" Luke questioned.

Laura looked at her calendar on her phone. "Three or four weeks."

"Flight 714 to Los Angles, California, please report to the east gate." A woman said on the intercom

Luke kisses his forehead.

"Bye Laur." Luke smiled.

Laura blew a kiss, then walked east to the gate.

Luke took one glance at her then walked away.

_____

The flight back to LA was terrible.

It was so fucking long. I sat next to a girl who was playing a game, with sound. If it was on vibrate, I wouldn't hear it.

But she had to put it on the max volume, and not once, put it on vibrate.

The bright side is, I got a window seat.

#bless

I got back to the band house, and texted Luke that I made it home.

He didn't reply yet.

It was nine at night, and Australia, it was one in the afternoon. 5SOS was probably busy with interviews.

She threw her suitcase on the ground. She was too lazy to unpack. She went through Luke's closet, and got one of his t-shirts and picked out in her dresser, some grey joggers.

She went into the living room and laid on the long couch watching Netflix.

The Fosters was her favorite show right now.

She friends with one of the stars Maia Mitchell, and she fangirled.

Holy shit, the jet-lag.

_____

"Laura's birthday is coming up!" Rydel clapped hugging Rocky, and Riker.

"She's in LA. How are we suppose to get her a gift?" Riker asks.

"Mom and dad are back home too. I'll just tell them to send her a birthday card from all of us, and get her some clothes, and you know- spoil her. She's turning twenty. A official adult." Rydel explained.

"Wait she's in LA? I thought she was still touring with 5SOS." Rocky asks.

"No- she texted me yesterday, she had leave because she had a photoshoot to do that was important." Rydel shrugged.