chapter four

Luke was about to take a 'selfie' so, Laura quickly runs to him and jumps on his back.

"Laur!" He laughed grabbing her legs.

"Take it! Take it!" She said planting a kiss on his soft cheek. Luke presses the button and let her foot down.

"Can I post it on Instagram?" Luke asks her.

"Yeah sure." She smiles. He sits on the red couch and Laura follows him sitting right next to him.

A random thought popped into her head.

"Why haven't I seen you without a shirt on?" Laura asks creeping a hand up his grey shirt. Luke quickly pulled her hand out.

"Reasons." He simply said.

"Well I'm going to see it right now, either you like it or not." She said.

"No, I'm just- insecure. That's all." Luke said not trying to make eye contact.

Laura frowns. "You have no right to be."

Luke plays with his fingers. "I do. There's boys out there such as Channing Tatum, Zac Efron, Taylor Lautner, even Calum Hood! They have abs, muscles, and have- skin. I just had a feeling you wouldn't like me."

Laura hugs him tightly. "Luke. I didn't fall in love with your body. I fell in love with your personality. Your the funniest, adorable, sweet, attractive, dorky, the weirdest person I've met. You're heart is pure gold. You're so wonderful. You don't deserve to be insecure. Plus, abs are so overrated. And, guitar gave you a lot of muscles." Laura smiled. Luke tackled her into the tightest hug ever possible.

"Laura, I love you so much." He whispered in her shoulder. Luke kisses her lips. Of course, she kisses back. They pull away, and kiss again. They honestly couldn't get enough of each other.

Luke closes his eyes and cuddles with his girl.

"What's on today's list?" Luke asks not opening his eyes.

"Maybe find some clubs around here, hang out with the Lynches. Go back to the hotel and have some time together." Laura says looking at her phone with serval comments popping up with the name Luke in each one.

"Fun." He says turning her phone the other side. Laura grabs her phone, purse, and kissed his nose.

"I'll be with Rydel, Luke." Laura says.

"I love you!" Luke waves goodbye. Laura kisses his cheek and waved.

He sighed. He was in love.

_____

Ross laughs at the brunette as she falls to the ground because she tripped over his shoe.

Rydel was busy. Flirting with Michael.

"Not funny Ross!" Laura pouts slapping his arm. Ross flinches and held it.

"You got a hell of a slap." Ross groans. Laura picks her self up.

"Fuck yeah I do."

Ross chuckles and gets off the couch.

"I missed hanging out with yo-" she started.