Chapter 19 - Last Chapter

[ December 24, 2020]

Christmas is tomorrow.  But we still aren't with our friends.  I have Andrea, but it doesn't seem like Christmas if I don't have my friends with me. 
"Cheer up Zara.  We can have fun!  Opening presents, and going to the Christmas fair tonight will be fantastic!" She says trying to joy me.
"Okay I guess, but it won't be the same without all of you guys with me."
I take a shower and get ready into some comfy leggings and a shirt.  I get my winter coat and boots ready to head out.
We head outside the room and see people turned, facing the wall.
There's a sign.
"Miss.. Us?" It says.
The people turned around and guess who it turned out to be.
Cameron, Jackson, and Raven.

Omygod.

I am freaking out.
I scream in excitement as I hug each and every one of them.  Andrea does the same.
"I can't believe this!  How'd you guys get here?"
"Well, we worked so hard and and got enough money to enroll to this college.  We've been hiding ever since." Cameron says.
"Wait, so you guys have been in this college for as long as we did?" Andrea asks.
"Yup." Raven says.
I can't believe this. My friends.  Are here.  On Christmas Eve!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hello guys.  I really hope you guys enjoyed this book.  It was an amazing time to write this book!  I got to use my friends and family as the characters.  Again, I really, really hoped you guys enjoyed this book.  I know, it took a lot of time because I had to get ideas not only from the Internet, but with my brain that's not really creative.  let me know what else kind of books you want me to write!  I'm moving on to CJRJLCNA now and I'm also going to finish it soon.  ❤️ Chloe.

Credits to @-voidallison for the cover ideas!