Chapter 17 - Interesting Flight

[BACK TO PRESENT]

*ZARAS POV*
We arrive at the airport and I say goodbye to everyone except Brady. He waited in the car with his 'girlfriend' but I don't care.

Once I go through security and the rest, I sit down at the waiting area for the plane. This ride to New York better be worth it. 

"We are now boarding flight 231 to New York." I hear the lady speaks in the microphone.
I guess it's time to go now.

The lady scans my card and let's me enter the plane.  Once I get inside, I look for my seat which is in first class. 

"5..6..7..8!" Here it is! Eight B. 
I sit down and wait for everyone to actually board until we can fly.

About 20 minutes later, mostly everyone has boarded the plane and no one is by me.  I guess I have these chairs to myself!

A guy comes running in. 
"Sorry I'm late! I was rushing to here and I had left some things at home that I couldn't leave."  He explains.

"Oh no, that's alright!  We still had to warm up the plane too so you have nothing to worry about!" She smiles.

As he looks for his seat, I put on my earphones and look out the window to see a view.  Not a pretty view, but just a view. 

"6..7..8. Here it is."
Oh no.
This dude is sitting by me.  Out of all seats.

He sits down and I pretend not to notice since I'm already wearing my earphones on.

Sorry for the short chapter.. Next chapter will be very interesting 🙃