Chapter 3 - That One Text

"Ladies and Gentlemen, please secure your seatbelt and open the windows. We will be landing in a few minutes. Thank you." I hear the pilot say over the microphone.

I keep getting sad and sad over the same thing.

I can tell I'll be sad for the next few days... Or maybe till I go back.

2 years. It'll be fast? Right?
{ landed }

I got off the plane, finally turning off airplane mode so I could use my AT&T 4G.

"Finally no slow internet. That's one thing I can be happy about. But then again. Still sad" I say.

Getting loads of texts from my relatives at the Philippines on messenger saying have a safe flight and saying that they will miss us.

I reply to all of them; saying that we have landed and that we miss them.

Wow this car is super bumpy. Right now, we are riding in a taxi. But no tip for them because it's really bumpy.

They should check their car out if they want to make money.

Then, I get a text.

I take my phone out of my pocket and see its someone from messenger.
Oh, it's just my cousin Lance.

I reply and put back my phone.
Minutes later I got another text.
It's probably just lance.
It was,

"My friend said he likes you" he replies
"Haha. Who?" I text.
"John Lloyd" he answers.
Wait. John, the one I called cute? John, that carried the umbrella for me?
Yeah. It was him.

"Haha I like him too. I've actually did but told no one."
Yup. I didn't say anything. I just called him cute when actually I liked him.
We arrive at my home.

I open the door with the hidden key behind the motorcycle outside.
Ahh. The smell of my home.
Tears fill my eyes when I think about home in the Philippines.

I charge my phone straight away because it was 1%, from using it all on the plane not bothering to charge it with the portable charger because we were already landing.

After taking a shower, I change into some clothes and eat.