Chapter 18 - New life, New story, and New roommate?

I guess this is it.
What will happen next?
Will I have a family?
Will I ever find the one?

Zara, what are you talking about? You didn't even start college yet what family are you talking about?
I step foot on the ground of the grown ups now. College.
"Okay, where is this dorm?" 
"Uhh, excuse me?" I ask to the person next to me. "Where can I find the girls dorm?"  I show her my card which has the dorm name and room number on it. 
"Ohh, I'm going to the same place as you!  We're roommates!" She exclaims.
As I follow her, I tend to think because she looked familiar.
As we were still walking, I remember.
"Andrea?" I ask.
"It took you that long omg" She says.
"Seriously you could have told me sooner" I say.  "You changed so much!"
"Haha, you too." She says.
We go to our dorm room and unpack our things.
"Sooo, what happened ever since I moved?" I ask.
You see, a long time ago, Andrea had to move.  It was a sad moment.  Adrian was pretty sad because they had to break up unless they had a long distance relationship but it wouldn't go no where.  Andrea wasn't coming back.  She wanted to find her destiny.  Her life.  Her passion.  And here she is now, my roommate.
"I'm so glad we could meet again.  I thought we would never!"  I say happily.
"Me too! I couldn't contact you guys, I'm sorry."  She says.
"So, are you into anyone?" I ask her.
"No one.  I still didn't get over Adrian. I really miss him." She sighs.
I pat her on the back and say it's okay.
"Let's go find a club to join! We can put our mind off of this." I say.
We leave our room and go out to the public where everyone was. 
"Do you think they have that club like the ones in pitch perfect? That would be so cool." She asks.
I look around and there, I spot it.  'Harmonizers' I read aloud.
We sign up.
It was almost lunch time so we went to the cafeteria to see what they had.  We ordered some sandwiches and sat down at the nearest empty table. 
We chat for what seems forever, but I really enjoyed it.  I mean, I haven't seen her in forever!
When we were done, we went back to our room and just hung out. 
We planned for the next day and fell asleep.