Lesson 1: Why You're Here

-The Garden-The Arrival-
There was a flash of white light as soon as Gabriel shook Zues' hand. Blinking, her (E/C) eyes widened as she looked at the huge room.
The female spun around slowly to take in the elaborate details, before stopping when she saw Zues sitting on a golden throne.
"Welcome to the Garden, Miss Gabriel." Zues told her with a slight grin.
"So this is the school, huh?" Gabriel smiled a bit, then noticed her appearance had changed. Her long (H/C) hair was now a (H/L) length, and rather than wearing her usual outfit, she was wearing silver jeans, a black tanktop, black boots, and a jacket with a sun symbol on the sleeve.
"Yes. And this, Miss Gabriel, is your coworker, Thoth of the Egyptian Mythology." Gabriel followed Zeus' gaze and watched a man with white hair and a spectacle walk out of the shadows.
"It's very nice to meet you, Thoth." Gabriel smiled kindly at him.
"Tch." Thoth clicked his tongue in annoyance, causing Gabriel to frown a bit.
"Now then, Miss Gabriel, for your first task, go and retrieve our human student. Her name is Yui Kusanagi and should be here by now."
Gabriel happily smiled and nodded.
Of course I'll be a messenger for this god as well. She thought with a sigh and walked out of the large room.

___Quick Timeskip___
"How am I supposed to find a human in a place like this!?" Gabriel groaned as she looked around the labyrinth of huge hallways.
Placing her hands on her hips, she then felt a tug on her pants leg, and she looked down to see a tiny bunny.
"Aw..." Gabriel smiled softly and picked up the tiny animal. "Where'd you come from little guy?" Gabriel giggled, nuzzling her nose against the bunny's.
"Ano...Usamuro, where have you gone?" Gabriel heard a voice say in a dull tone, causing the (H/C) female to turn and see a male with purple hair walk around the corner.
"Are you looking for something?" Gabriel spoke up, causing the male to glance at her with a dull expression, which slightly lightened up when he saw the bunny that had cuddled itself against the female's chest.
"Hai, you have my rabbit." He said.
"Oh, I'm sorry, I just found him." Gabriel gently smiled as she walked up to the purple haired male and held out the bunny.
"Nii-San, I cannot find Usa-Oh." Another male suddenly appeared, but his hair was a sea green and spiked up, he looked a lot like some sort of rebel.
"No need to worry, I found him. Thanks to-" the purple haired male then glanced at Gabriel.
"A-Ah, I'm Gabriel." She stuttered out, just slightly intimidated by the newer male who was glaring at her.
"Arigato Gabriel-sama." The purple haired male bowed, almost robotically, as the other one scoffed.
"Come on Nii-San, we should be going." The scary male then pulled his brother away quickly, as Gabriel watched confused and slightly amused.
"I can't get distracted like that, Zeus asked me to do something." Gabriel patted her cheeks to help refocus, then began to walk once again.
While thinking of the two strange brothers, Gabriel accidentally ran into something, or someone.
Groaning, the female rubbed her forehead, before noticing who she ran into.
"I'm sorry! I wasn't paying attention!" Gabriel quickly appologized.
"I really do cause pain." Gabriel looked shocked at what the male had sighed out.
"I-I'm fine, I assure you. What's your name?" She questioned, watching the green haired male quickly stand up.
"It's better you don't know." He stated, then walked away quickly.
"What the...?" Gabriel looked confused, before sighing and shaking her head.
Beginning to walk again, Gabriel noticed a bright light ahead.
Covering her eyes, she slowly got used to the sunlight and then looked around the beautiful garden.
"Ah, a pretty maiden." Gabriel quickly saw a blond male sitting in a field of flowers, covered in birds, squirrels, and a few other animals.
"Oh, hello." Gabriel smiled softly. "Do you need some help?" She politely questioned, holding her hand for him to grab so she could help him up.
"Yes please, that'd be great." The blonde said, grabbing Gabriel's hand.
Unfortunately, the male was lighter than he looked, and as Gabriel helped him up, he ended up accidentally tripping her, and the two fell down, him ontop of her.
Gabriel laughed awkwardly and smiled at the blond. "I'm Gabriel, and you are?"
The blond blushed a bit and quickly got up. "I'm Balder." The blond smiled kindly, making Gabriel feel slightly happy that there was at least one nice person here.
"Oh, I'm looking for a girl, her name's Yui, have you seen her?" Gabriel questioned Balder, who looked confused.
"Girl? Sorry, but you're the only girl I've seen so far here." Balder then shyly grinned. "Do you happen to know where here is though?" He asked the (H/C).
"Sorry, but not exactly." Gabriel shrugged, then began to walk away. "I'll see you later Balder!" She waved to him, then walked back into the school.
Not even a minute later, somebody crashed into Gabriel, causing her to gasp in surprise, then stare up at the icy blue eyed culprit.
"Eh? Ah, sorry Butterfly~" the red head grinned as he was helped up by a male with green hair, who then helped Gabriel up as well.
"It's no prob-Wait did you just call me butterfly?" Gabriel scrunched up her eyebrows in confusion.
"Mhmm...Hey, have you seen our friend? He has blond hair that's long." The red head then held up the strands of his own long hair.
"You mean Balder? Yeah, he's out in the garden back there." Gabriel told the two, using her thumb to point out the direction she had just come from. "Really?!" The red head beamed and ran out to the garden, as the green haired male sighed silently, and then followed.
"Odd..." She mumbled, before walking once again.
"Yui Kusanagi. Yui Kusanagi." Blinking a few times, Gabriel huffed when she realized that she must've taken too long as she heard Zues' voice calling for the Human she had been in search for.
After all, gods weren't really patient.
With a small huff and quick look around as to where she was standing, Gabriel began to walk back to the throne room.