Lesson 3: Wings

-Auditorium-
Gabriel, Apollon, Balder, and Tsukuyumi were all in the Auditorium. A place that resembled a ballroom, except for the large stage that had been in it.
"Can I have some help putting this banner up?!" Apollon called out to the others.
"I got this, you two finish putting out the chairs." Gabriel told Balder and Tsukuyumi, before grabbing a large ladder, that had been used to decorate the stage, and going to the doorway.
"Are you sure you can reach it?" Apollon questioned the angel as she climbed up the ladder.
"Don't make fun of my height!" Gabriel exclaimed with a slight pout.
"Right, right." Apollon chuckled.
Gabriel rolled her (E/C) hues, before pinning the banner to the top of the door way.
"There! See? I told you I could do-Whoa!" Gabriel boasted, before loosing her balance and falling off of the ladder she had climbed up.
She closed her eyes tightly, expecting her wings to appear and save her, until she remembered her wings were concealed thanks to Zeus' chains.
"Miss Angel!" Apollyon called out in surprise.
The (H/C) opened one eye warily when she didn't feel herself hit the ground, and was surprised to lock her (E/C) on a pair of red ones.
His cheeks were a bright red, and he looked incredibly shocked at the fact that the female had just randomly fallen into his arms.
"Woah! So cool! Like some sort of random trust fall, right?!" Gabriel laughed.
"Uh..." Hades blinked a couple of times, as if not believing that this had actually happened.
"You alright there, buddy?" Gabriel worriedly asked her 'savior'.
"Good catch, Uncle Hades!" Apollyon cheered, finally getting off his ladder and rushing over to the two.
Hades, finally getting over his surprise, put Gabriel back onto her feet.
"Sorry." He grumbled.
"For what?" Gabriel laughed. "Oh, right! You'll be coming to the entrance ceremony, won't you?" She excitedly asked the god of the underworld.
"No." Hades bluntly responded, then leaving before either Gabriel or Apollon could respond.
"What a downer." Gabriel pouted.
"Don't worry, he'll defiantly be here tomorrow!" Apollon encouraged.

~Gabriel's POV~
-Next Day-
I stood stiffly by Mr. Zeus in the corner of the large stage, while Thoth stood at the podium in the center. The others sat in the crowd in front of the stage.
"Now I am starting the entrance ceremony. I will read out the new students names." Thoth stated.
"Aidoneus....Hades Aidoneus....Absent." My eyes drifted to the first empty chair and bit her lower lip. "Agana-Belea....Apollo Agana-Belea."
"Here!" Apollon beamed as he waved excitedly.
"Kusanagi Yui." Thoth continued.
"Here!" Answered.
"Thyros...Dionsyus Thyros....Absent.
Totsuka...Takeru Totsuka...Absent
Totsuka...Tsukito Totsuka."
"Here." Tsukito raised his hand.
"Megingyoruzu...Thor Megingyoruzu...Absent. Hringhorni...Balder Hringhorni."
"Here!" Balder shyly smiled as he raised his hand.
"Laevatein...Loki Laevatein...Also absent. I, Thoth Caduceus, have finished reading out the names of the above nine students." Thoth stated, speaking his new name to the crowd.
As for me, I was given a new one entirely by Yui.
Y/N L/N.
I like it very much.