Chapter 1

Flashback

LUHAN

One bright sunny day and today also a special day. Junhee will be graduate from highschool and I'm so excited about it. She will be in same college with me. She will be my junior but at least I can often see her. Well, I'm major in music and she major in dance. "Hey Jagi." I kissed her cheeks.

"Oh Lulu!!" she jumped a little and hugged me tightly. "Are you that excited?" I asked. She nodded and fixed my hair. She looked pretty today. Extra pretty. "I'm glad you've came Luhan." she kiss my lips. "Aigoo, get a room you both." We both broke the kissed. "Yah!! Kai, knock on the door first." Junhee said. Kai smirked at her. "Hyung, she's fierce." Kai said playfully. I rolled my eyes. "Just shut up Kai."

"Students!! Please be ready!! We're going to start in any minute!!" I looked at her and packed her lips. "I'll wait you outside." She nodded and ruffled my hair. I went to fund my seat and I saw Kai when I'm on my way. He smirked to me and bumped on me. He whispered something to me. "Junhee doesn't deserve a guy like you. Tsk~ " I looked at him from back. Well, I've been threatened by a lots of hates words. I get used to it anyway. I know Kai is a bad boy ass in school. Duhhhhh!! I've known him since diapers.

I sat down and the graduation started. When it's her time, I stood up and clapped hand. Her parents were infront. I'm at the back. Well, her parents knew about our relationship. Her mother accepted us but not the father. She thanked and bowed to the audience. Finally, she's done.

She came running to me and hugged me tightly. "Miss me?" she whispered. I kissed her hair. "A lot." She giggled. "Junhee."

We broke the hugged and saw her father. I bowed to them. Her mother smiled and patted my head. Junhee bid goodbye and gestured me to call her. She's so cute. I called her at night.

"Hey Lulu."

"Jagiya!!"

"What's with the existing voice?" I could hear she giggled.

"I miss you." I said.

"Aigoo. Come here then."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah oppa. I miss you too."

"Look outside your windows."

I'm infront of her house. I sneak in here. Well, I really want to hugged her more. Her parents won't allowed her to hang out at night. So I went to her house. I looked up and I can see her surprised face. She opened the window widely. I climbed up the tree that near to her window. She landed her body near the window. I sat on the branches. "You like to make me surprise don't you?" I smiled at her. "Want to go out? Or should I come in?"

"Wait here." She closed the window. Not that long. I saw her down near the tree. Is she going to climb? Oh yes, she knows how to climb. It's not that tall. I lift her up and she sat on my lap. She immediately kissed on my lips. I was surprised but I kissed her back. I deepened the kiss and hold her nape. She plays my hair.

We gasped out of breathe. Our head land on each other. "You look so beautiful." I said. She smiled at me and cupped my cheek. "You should go home oppa. It's late."

"Can I sleep at your room for tonight?" She pinched my cheek and nodded. "Just for tonight oppa. Or else we get caught." I kissed her cheek and helped her get down. She opened her windows and came in. Well, it's easy for me because when I was little I love to climb up the tree. I feel safe up there. Her room smells all of her scent. "I sleep on the floor." I said. "Are you sure? It's kind uncomfortable." I smiled at her. "I use to it remember?" She widened her eyes. "OMO, Luhan. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to-"

"No, Junhee-ah. It's fine."

"Is your mother okay?"

"She's still the same." My mother has tumour brain in stage 3. We can't afford to have operation on her. How life's can be cruel? I laid down on the floor. Even her pillow is smells of her. She wrapped the blanket around my body. "Thanks." I smiled her. She cupped my cheek. "Do you want me to be with you?"

"No, you must sleep on your bed." She pouted. "Fine. Good night Lulu." she kissed my lips. "Good night Jagiya."

ONE YEAR LATER

(Play the music in the media)

"Happy birthday to you!! Happy birthday to you!! Happy birthday to my Jagiya!! Happy birthday to you." I gave her a bouquet of flowers and captured her lips. Today it's her birthday. We having a party. She invited me and her friends. "Happy sweet 18 years old." I teased her. "Yah!! Luhan!!" I giggled. "Oh come on Junhee. I'm just joking." She pinched my cheek. "Well, oppa. Don't forget that you're 19 years old already. "

"Yeah, I know that." I winked at her. "Oh Chanyeol oppa!!" I turned around and a tall handsome guy came and gave her chocolate. Her favourite and I couldn't afford it. "Hey Junhee-ah. Happy birthday."

"Awwh, thank you."

"Ehem." The guy looked at me. "And you are?" he looked at me and to Junhee. "I'm Luhan. Junhee's boyfriend."

"Ohh, so you're her Luhan. It's nice to meet you." He offered his hand and we both shook. She make a wish and slice her cake. "So, how you both know each other?" I asked Chanyeol who beside me. "Well, I was lost last time at the airport and I found her. I came here to attend University and we both in the same place."

"You're in Aural University?" I asked. "Yeah, I just got transferred. I heard that you are also there."

"Yeah, I'm taking music there."

"Ahh, that's good."

"So, you're good in music?" I asked him.

"Sort of."

"I see."

"Come Lulu. Let's dance." Junhee dragged me. Junhee dance with me. "I love you Junhee."

"I love you too Luhan." I hope that our love will be forever.

......................................................

Officially started. Hope you guys enjoy reading it :)

1 October 2015