Chapter 3

2 years later

JUNHEE

I can't believe Luhan did that. I felt guilty. He's currently in a state of coma. He's been like this for 2 years. I often see his friends, Xiumin and Chen. I know I was the reason he became like this. They both didn't talk to me even I was infront of them. I came out and cried silently. I remembered how he sang for me during our 5th Anniversary.

(Play the music in the media)

Just let me be by your side

When you're happy or when you're in despair

Just like how you would stay with me

The world never stops changing, the crowd never stops moving

I only want that with each and every sunset, you're by my side

If one day, you will forget our promise

It's alright, at least we still have this song, I will sing for you again.

I will sing it for you again

Baby, It's your song

It's my fault. I shouldn't lie to him. I shouldn't cheat on him. But I really love Chanyeol. Luhan doesn't know that my parents arranged marriage to an unknown guy. I have no choice but to be with Chanyeol. He's the only guy that could help me. My parents found out about me and Luhan. They don't agree with our relationship. I'm sorry Luhan. I cause a lot of sins. I know I was wrong.

Then, someone tapped on my shoulder. I looked up with my teary eyes. He pulled me into hugged. "It's okay. I'm here for you." I cried more and buried my face on his chest. I only have Chanyeol from now on. "Chanyeol, this is my fault."

"Shh, don't say anything." he kissed my temple.

CHANYEOL

Junhee really break down. She keep on it for 2 years.I really love her. I'm happy that she want to be my girlfriend. But, is this right? Luhan in coma now. I brought Junhee to home and let her rest there. Then, I pay a visit to my best friends house. Well, he got into accident 2 years ago. Same as Luhan. Same day, same time. I think Luhan is involved in this.

Oh Sehun

He's the one that I want to visit. His parents don't want him to be in the hospital. So he was being treat in his room with a private doctor. The police try to find some evidence for Sehun's accident. I still remembered before the night he said to me something.

Flashback

"Hyung, why can't I get her?"

"Yah, Sehun-ah. She's still young. You shouldn't be like this. Go back home." He keeps on drinking the alcohol.

"Sehun-ah." He looked at me and smiled weakly. His eyelids were almost close.

"Okay, hyung. I'm going now. Maybe I'm not the right guy for her." He stood up with stumbled. I tried to hold him. He pushed my hand. "I can manage myself hyung. Just do your business."

He walk out of the bar. Then, I saw Luhan too. He got out from the bar not long after Sehun's left.

Flashback End

I never tell anyone about this. I shouldn't let Sehun go. This is my fault. I'm being responsible here. "Chanyeol-ah."

I turned around and see the worried face of Mrs.Oh. "Thank you for visiting Sehun. I can't believe he still hasn't wake up yet."

"He's going to be fine eommonim." She smile weakly. "I hope so. Did you find any evidence from the police?" I shook my head. "Take a rest eommonim. I'll take care of Sehun." She nodded and I lead her to her room. She's been so restless. Sehun's father still outstation. He seldom visit Sehun. It's kind a complicated about their relationship now. Between Sehun and his father. I came in Sehun's room and sat on the chair beside his bed? He looked so peaceful.

What are you thinking Sehun-ah? Please, just wake up so that I could see you happy. He's been depressed since he falling in love with a girl. He didn't mention her name but I'm sure she's the reason that make Sehun change.

Suddenly, I saw Sehun's fingers moving and his eyebrows. I widened my eyes. I quickly call the doctor to come over.

"Urgh!!" I heard Sehun's voice. I looked at him. He's awake.

......................................................

I decided to update today. Haha. Well, I cut some of the lyrics.

Did you guys realise that there is a new cover? Haha. It's better than before. Since I'm the one who do those cover at first. Lol

Thanks to mrsyehettheunnie for the lovely cover!! Gosh~ You guys should see her works. It's so amazing. I'll be requesting from her again in future.

This will be my last update. Gosh~ Need to focus on my study xD

Just look at Luhan there in the media. He looks like Sehun though.