Chapter 7

Chanyeol in the media!!

(Play the music in the media)

SEHUN

Where are they going to bring me? Wait... "Chanyeol, is this-"

"Hospital. Yes, we're going to visit someone." Why do I get nervous?

Actually Chanyeol and Junhee dragged me without even say anything. We came to a room 947 which located 9th floor. There, I could see my own body. Xuan was there. "Hey Xuan." Junhee greeted. Xuan looked at Junhee with furious eyes. "What are you doing here?" she said coldly. Junhee feel the atmosphere and she ducked her head. "Get out." she said. "Xuan, listen-"

"I said get out!!" she scream. Junhee immediately went out and Chanyeol try to catch her. Xuan started to cry. She didn't realise I was here. Xuan, please don't cry. I came to her and wipe her tears. She looked at me.

"Sehun?" I smiled. "Hey, don't cry. It's doesn't suit you." She remove my hand. I looked at my own body. I feel like I'm in peace. Sleeping peacefully. No matter what, I should take care of Xuan. But in secretly. What should I do?

"I miss gege play piano." she said. I do miss playing the piano too. That's the only things that can make me feel happy beside dancing.

"Sehun, I need your help." I looked at her. "Competition for my piano is near and I really need your help. If you can." she said. Of course I can. But I don't know this Sehun can play.

"You still know how to play right?" So this guy knows how to play. I smiled and nodded. "Sure, just came to my house then."

She looked at me. 

"Uhh, I mean I prefer to be in my house so it's easy."

She slowly nodded. "Thank you Sehun."

"Finally I meet your brother."

She smiled. "Yeah, I'm sure he would glad to meet you." She said.

Yeah, I'm glad for sure. But this guy is a brat. I came out and left Xuan there with my body. She really miss me. How I wish I could tell you that your gege is here. Inside this body. I came out near the garden here. I saw Chanyeol tried to comfort Junhee.

"I can't do this anymore Chanyeol." I heard she said.

"Shh, please. Don't cry."

"I've still love him. I know I do." she cried hard.

Did I just heard it wrong?

I came to them. Junhee buried her face on Chanyeol chest. "You okay buddy?" I just nodded.

"We need to talk later. I'll send Junhee home first."

I just nodded again. Junhee stared at me before leaving. I wish I could hug her just like before.

FAST FORWARD

Chanyeol came in my room.

"Are you sure you okay?" he asked me. "Yeah, I'm really fine."

"You've just meet her."

"Who? Junhee."

"No, Xuan." I looked at him.

"I know it's kind a pain but please no more drink."

"I don't drink Chanyeol." He chuckled.

"Good to hear then." We both keep in silent.

"Xuan really makes you change to be like this. I'm kind a happy for you."

"Am I that brat to you?"

Chanyeol chuckled.

"Probably."

Should I asked him about Junhee?

"How's you with Junhee?"

He smiled bitter.

"She's getting worse now. I don't think she loves me. I mean she might be but she still loves Luhan."

I widened my eyes. Junhee still loves me??

"She's been not doing well now Sehun. What should I do?"

Chanyeol really loves Junhee. I can't hate this guy.

"I'll help you to take care of her." I lightly squeezed his arm.

He smiled.

"I know you can. She's comfortable with you already."

I just smiled.

JUNHEE

What's wrong with me? I can't stopped thinking about Luhan. But I cant stopped thinking about Sehun. Gosh!! Why Sehun remind me of Luhan?

Buzz

My phone ringing and I looked at the message. I widened my eyes.

From: Oh Sehun

Hey, are you okay? Chanyeol really worried about you. Cheer up!!

Sent - 9.30 p.m

I smiled.

To: Oh Sehun

I'm fine. Thanks. Tell Chanyeol that I'm really sorry to make him worried.

Sent - 9.34 p.m

Not that long he replied me back

From: Oh Sehun

Good to hear. Good night Junhee-ah.

Sent - 9.36 p.m

Junhee-ah?

He called me that.

I love you jakiya.

Luhan.....

I didn't realise that my tears started to fall again.

Oh Sehun

What are you actually?