Chapter 4

(Play the music in the media)

LUHAN

I slowly woke up with a bright sun. Wait? Where am I? Why am I here? I was lying on the grass and I'm on white shirt. The place was so beautiful with all those flowers. I saw a couple not far from me. Aren't that mother and father?

Luhan

Mother?

Go back now. You don't belong here. They need you.

They need me?

Don't tell anyone that you're Luhan my son.

Father? Why I can't talk to them back. They are smiling like they are so happy here. But I couldn't move from here. All I could do is watching them a far.

I'm sorry

Wait, I heard someone voice.

Why do I feel someone is pulling. Urgh!! My head. Then it went blank. Not that long, I slowly opened my eyes. The place is full of white ceilings.

"Urgh!!" my head hurt.

"Sehun!!" I looked at the person and it's Chanyeol?

Who is Sehun?

"Gosh!! I call doctor for you!!" he rushes to go out. My head still hurt and I couldn't say something. I feel like my thoart is too dried. A few minutes later, the doctor came and check up me.

"Mr.Oh, are feeling better?" I raised my eyebrow. "Who's Mr.Oh?" The doctor was shocked. So does Chanyeol.

"Sehun-ah, you don't remember? Do you know me?" I looked at him in confused. "Of course I know you. You Park Chanyeol. But why are you calling me Sehun?"

Then a lady late 40s came in and hugged me immediately. "Thank god!! You're awake my son!!"

"Urm, I'm not your son ahjumma." She broke the hugged and looked at me in confused. She turned to the doctor. "Why is he doesn't recognise me doc?"

"I'll update about it later. I'm going to check-up on you now Mr.Oh." Why is he calling me Mr.Oh? "What happened to you? Do you remember who you are?" the lady asked me in concerned. I was about to say my name but them a girl came it.

Wait? Is that---

She widened her eyes.

"Sehun?" I looked at her. I feel pained. But why they keep on calling me Sehun? "I'm not Sehun." Well, my voice is different. Chanyeol hand me water. "You are Sehun. Don't you recognise yourself? Us?" I chuckled. "Of course I know you. You Junhee. Seo Junhee." She smiled. "I never thought you would remember me even though we just meet once." Once? I meet you often Junhee-ah.

Then a nurse came in. "Dr.Zhang wants to check up on Mr.Oh. Please wait outside." They both nodded. They got out from the room and the doctor came back. "Okay, I'll ask you a few questions." I nodded. "Do you know who you are?"

"Yes. I'm Luhan."

"No, you're Oh Sehun."

What?

"Do you recognise your parents? Your mother?"

"My mother is dead."

He was shocked and quickly cleared his thoart.

"No, she's you mother just now."

"That lady?"

He nodded.

I confused.

Don't tell anyone that you're Luhan my son.

"Wait, can I see myself first?"

He nodded and hand me a phone. He opened the lock screen and I see myself.

Wait? This is not me!!

"OMG!!"

I gasped. Is this really me?

A black hair with a sharp jwas and a tall nose. (Just like in the media) What? This guy is too handsome. Why am I in this body?

"No way."

"You need to fix yourself first Mr.Oh. I'm going to lead you by walking since you've been in coma for 2 years."

2 years? I've been sleeping that long?

"I'll be leaving you now. Let's meet tomorrow." Dr.Zhang smiled at me.

"Thanks Dr.Zhang."

He chuckled.

"You can call me Lay. We should be friend." I smiled and nodded. He went out and there my mother (?) came to me. "You okay? The doctor said you're just confused of yourself but you know Chanyeol and Junhee. You don't know about me?" she asked in worried. I looked at her. I should just keep myself that I'm Luhan. I hugged her tightly. Oh god, I missed mother. "I'm sorry Umma. It's just that I've been gone for 2 years." She cried. "Omo!! Our Hunnie." She was so happy. "You never call me Umma. Finally you call me that." I just smiled. I don't know but I could feel the mother loves.

"Jusr rest well okay?" I nodded and she went out. Chanyeol and Junhee came not that long."Hey buddy, you okay?" Chanyeol asked me.

Buddy? So this guy a friend of Chanyeol huh? I just smiled. Chanyeol looked at me with worried. I looked at Junhee. She smiled at me. "Junhee right?" I asked her. She nodded. "Pretty." I try to tease her.

"Yah, Sehun. She's my girlfriend."

Ouch!! That's hurt.

"I'm just being honest."

"Jusr stop reading me Sehun. You've been doing that to me when we first met."

Oh? So this guy hit my Junhee. Curse you this body.

"Get some rest okay buddy? I'll visit you tomorrow." Chanyeol said.

Okay, he's right. I need some rest. I really need to adjust this situation. Why am I in this body?

......................................................

So Luhan is in Sehun's body. So how about Luhan's body? Is Sehun going to be Luhan? Well, we see that xD

Please vote and comment about the story so far.

That would be appreciate for me.

Don't forget to read my other fanfics too.