Chapter 10

JUNHEE

"Xuan, calm down."

"Get away from here." Xuan said furiously. I tried not to broke infront of her. Chanyeol lightly squeezed my arms. I don't know what am I going to do now. I immediately run out from the hospital. "Junhee!!" Chanyeol gripped my arms and turned my body to him. "Just leave me alone Chanyeol." I hold my tears. Chanyeol slowly loosen the gripped.

"Junhee..."

"Please Chanyeol. Just stay away from me." I walked away from there. I didn't realise that my tears started to fall. I can't believed it. I just cause two lives now.

First, Luhan and now Sehun? I need to do something to distract me from the stress. I should go for a drink. It's already night time so I went to a bar. The bartender knows me and I always went here if I'm stress. "You okay Junhee?" he give me the alcohol. "I'm fine, just got some stress." I smiled at him. "A beautiful girl should not be here alone." he said. I just chuckled. "I need some time alone." He smiled. "Don't drink too much."

"I know what's my limit Baekhyun."

He's one of the handsome guy among the bartenders here. Well, I'm kind a drunk now but no one can stop me. I'm still in painful. Baekhyun can't stop me too. He understand what's my situation. "I'm done." I said. I was about to give the money when Baekhyun refuse it. "Keep it. This is my treat." I smiled at him. "I'll owe you." I said. He just shook his head. "You can come back here and we have some drinks." I nodded and bid goodbye to him. I'm little bit tipsy.

I decided to walked even though I drive just now. There's a lot of people in the bar since it's Friday night. I walked a little stumbled. I was about to crossed the road when I heard a horned. The car is getting near. Am I going to die? I widened my eyes and closed tightly. But I felt someone dragged me away. We both landed on the side of road. I opened my eyes and I was shocked.

"Luhan?" He looked at me. "Are you crazy!? You want to die!?" he scolded me. I blinked at him. He's alive? I hold his face carefully and broke down infront of him. I could see his softened.

"I'm sorry." I said to him while sobbing. He immediately hugged me. "Shh. Don't cry. I hate to see you cry." I hugged him tightly. How I miss to hugged him.

"Luhan..."

"Hmm?"

"I love you."

He broke the hugged.

"I know that."

"You do?" I see him.

Wait, this is not Luhan.

"Sehun?" He nodded. "Yes, I'm Sehun. Not Luhan."

"But I saw Luhan just now."

He shook his head.

"I'm the one who save you. Not Luhan."

SEHUN

She keep on mentioned my name. I'm still stucked in Sehun's body. I feel like I'm being myself. She told me that she loves me. She's a little bit drunk. I've still remembered what mother told me. I've got a response why am I in this body. I need to find some prove. But what prove? I'm still curious. I brought Junhee to the mansion. Well, I just got out from the hospital after Xuan told me about Junhee.

Xuan.. She's find. I'll just make up with her later.

"Luhan, I miss you." She keep on mumbling. This silly girl. I put her down on the bed.

"You both seems so close." I turned around. "You wouldn't believe if I tell you the truth Dr.Zhang."

"You can a have try then." he smiled.

"Let's talk outside Lay." He nodded. He came to my mansion a few days ago to check up on me. He's said that I'm improving and also change a lot. "So you like her?"

"No, Luhan likes her."

"I get it. You love Xuan."

I nodded. I just want to tell Dr. Zhang for the whole story that i know. "Seems like you don't know all of it Sehun." I looked at him. He squeezed my shoulder lightly.

"You'll find out someday. I know you can." I just smiled at him even though I'm confused inside. What should I do? Do I have to be forever Oh Sehun?

...................................................

The ending is around the corner. Don't know up to where it's end. I'll be finishing this story by end of October. I hope this won't make you guys confused.

Hoho. So yeah, since it's just short story. I hope you guys enjoy reading it :)