Chapter 9

(Play the music in the media)

JUNHEE

Urgh!! My head hurt!! I slowly opened my eyes. Wait~ this is not my room. This is....

I immediately stood up from the bed and looked around. Pww~ nothing happened to me.

"Good morning." I jumped a little and looked at the person. He chuckled. "S-sehun?"

"Here's the pills. You really drunk last night."

"How did I get here?"

"You've text me and then you came to my doorsteps."

Damn!! That's so emmbrassing. I laughed awkwardly. "I'm going somewhere else now. You can have breakfast here." I looked at the time and widened my eyes. "Shit!! I need to go now." I quickly packed my things and went out from the room. "Junhee-ah!!" I froze there and turned to Sehun. "You should grab something to eat before you go." I blinked my eyes. He patted my head. "Come on. I'll send you."

I just nodded and followed him. He gave me a pack of sandwich as well.

Dug dug dug dug

Why do my heart beats fast?

SEHUN

I just blurted out her name like that. She was so shocked. I've send her to Chanyeol's since she would see Chanyeol attend a competition for his composer lyrics. She helped him to singing as well. I turned on the radio to hear they do the songs. Today, I'm going to meet Xiumin and Chen. I'll tell them that I'm Luhan. I hope they would believe what I've said. I knocked the door of my apartment with Xuan. "Who's that?" I heard Chen's voice. I gulped my own saliva.

He opened the door and widened his eyes. "What are you doing here?"

"Uhm, Hi." I smiled. He raised his eyebrow. "Who's that Chen?" That's Xiumin. Gosh~ I miss them. "Oh Sehun?" Xiumin looked at me. I bowed to them. "Are looking for Xuan? She's not even here." Chen said flatly. Xiumin smacked his arms. "Sorry about that. You can come in." Xiumin said.

"No-"

"Yeah, he don't want to hyung." Xiumin frowned at Chen. "Come on. I'm sure you need to say something important." I nodded and bowed again to them. I smell coffee. Must be Xiumin who made it. "It's kind a small but I hope you confortable." Xiumin said. Chen just rolled his eyes. "I'm fine. Don't worry." I smiled. Xiumin nodded and head to the kitchen. Chen keep on staring my way.

Then, I saw my piano. I miss this piano. I went there and looked at it. "You like to play piano?" Xiumin asked. I turned around and he handed me a cup of coffee. "I love to play. Can I play it?"

"It's Luhan favourite piano. But, sure. You can play it." I know. It's my precious life. I sat on the chair and started to play it.

Click here

Xiumin looked at me with surprised. Suddenly I heard Chen humming and I followed him too. "I didn't know you know how to play." Xiumin said. I chuckled. "I need you guys know about this." I'm going to tell them. I took a deep breathe.

"I'm not Oh Sehun."

"Then. Who are you?" Chen asked.

"I'm Luhan." I looked at them. Both of them froze. I shut my eyes.

Then I heard a laughed from Chen.

"Wow, nice joke there." He said. Xiumin looked at me. "You just joking right? Luhan is in coma you know." I looked Xiumin. I'm sure he knows how I stare at him.

Then suddenly I heard a bang from outside. All of us looked out and Xuan was there. Did she hear it? Then, she run away. "Xuan!!" Xiumin scream. "I'll catch her up." I said and left there. I managed to catch her up and grabbed her arm. She looked at me.

"Xuan."

"Please stop." she said.

She was crying.

"You can't joke like that Sehun you can't." she whispered.

"I'm not joking Xuan."

She looked at me.

"No, you're Oh Sehun. The man that I love."

I widened my eyes. Is she confessing?

"I don't what your trying to do now Sehun but you really make me fall for you." She said. I couldn't say a word. Why do I feel nervous? Is this because I'm not own my bodyI hugged her and she cried more.

"I'm sorry Xuan."

She shook her head.

"I understand you Sehun." she said. I broke the hugged.

"Will you stay with me?"

Why do I say that to her?

She looked at me.

"Always."

I smiled and kissed her forehead.

Oh Sehun

I want you to wake up now and be with my sister.

"Sehun?"

I turned around and saw Chanyeol with Junhee.

"Xuan?" Junhee looked at the her.

"What are you guys doing here? " Chanyeol asked. I was about to answer his question. Suddenly I got a headache. Urgh!! My version getting blurred.

"Sehun!!"

That's the only think I could hear before my version turned into black.