Chapter 5

5 Months Later

(Play the music in the media)

LUHAN

I improved very quickly now since this body didn't move for 2 years. I can walk properly already. Now, I can go out freely without any help. "Seems like you so happy Sehun." Lay said. He's been here for me. Well, he never know that I'm not Sehun. I just bowed and smiled to him.

How's Xuan there? Is she okay? How about Xiumin and Chen? I wondered how are they. Probably now Xuan is 20 years old. Is she going for college? I hope she's doing well. I better go and see them.

"Uhm, Lay. I need to go out for a while. Don't worry, I'll drive myself." He nodded and passed me the key. "Your car is still in one piece. The maid just wash it for you."

"Thanks." I wore my shirt and left. (Just like in the media)

Okay, this mansion is huge and there is garage for the cars.

Man, this kid is super rich.

I guess we in the same age. I've learn a little bit about Oh Sehun from Lay. He said I don't have any problem with my brain. He thought is just the impact from the accident. But he's wrong.

I'm not Oh Sehun.

I drove the ferrari car and went to my old apartment. Okay, even though they don't recognise me at least I could see they are in good condition. I was about to walk to the apartment when I bumped on someone.

"Oh I'm sorry!!" it was a girl. She falls down. When she looked up, I widened my eyes.

"X-Xuan?" She was shocked looking at me. "Se-Sehun? How did you? You're still alive!?"

What? Alive? Of course I'm alive.

And how did she knows these guy?

I offered my hands and she accepted. I helped her up.

"I can't believe. You're back." she said.

Awkward.

My sister. She's beautiful anyway.

"Uhm."

"Sehun, you never change don't you?"

"Huh?"

She looked closer to me.

Wow don't stare at this guy like that.

"You not going to say something to me?"

"Uhm, Hi?"

She chuckled.

"Go back home now." she walked away.

"Xuan." she stopped and turned around.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going to work?"

I looked at the time.

"You're not going to college?"

"No, I've finished early today."

So she's going for it. That's good.

"That's a relief."

"What did you say?"

"Nothing, let me send you to work."

She raised her eyebrow.

"I think I've wrong. You've change a lot Sehun."

"Wait, how did you know me?"

She shook her head.

"I guess you forgot. You've flirt me 2 years ago. Then you con-" she stopped and look at me.