Chapter 2

Luna POV

I bid my goodbyes and began walking home. Of course I would probably be in my car if my mom Haden't taken it away. For no reason of course all I did was get arrested...by mistake. It wasn't even my fault I didn't know the gummy bears were actually drugs. I asked but I was lied too so shame on whoever made those awesome delicious creations. And I smoked so I was fucked to the fucked up. And might have drank a little. My parents have tried everything to try and 'fix' me. I've gone to 7 therapist in the past three years and 9 of those good behavior camps that make you try and see life differently. My parents even tried church camp I went 3 times. Most of what my parents have heard is that it's mainly their fault. Which makes no sense since they were never there all of my childhood. Which some therapist have used saying I just wanted attention. And when my mom and dad would sit in front of the therapist and ask "is that true honey" a hand on my shoulder. I would nod with fake tears but then stop and laugh my head off asking if we could go buy some food. Worked like a charm until my 5th therapist. Who said I was just plain crazy and recommended my parents to a psychologist. I'm not crazy of course at least I don't think I am.

My parents are rich and famous. My mom is Sarah hazel Lancaster a retired model/fashion designer. She's 5'4 with long blond hair and hazel eyes she's only 34 but looks 30. I say it's surgery she says it's her complexion. My dad is Charlie Lancaster he is a retired rock star and has a record label company. He was big back when I was little and sometimes still performs. He's 5'9 with black fluffy hair and light brown eyes. He's 37 and looks 37. Agreed with me that my moms face is surgery just to get her mad. And adds it's really her complexion then winks at me. We live in Miami springs, Florida. But where all the rich people live originally we lived in California,but my mom said she wanted me to grow up without crazy fans and paparazzi. Although I find a little segment of TMZ involving my parents and me. But all they really talk about is how I'm too sexy for my age and that time I got arrested. Which my parents are still embarrassed about. A lot of other celebrities try and convince my parents that I should be in a good school with good teachers and good programs. If only they knew how I really was. A lot of times I miss school is mostly because I'm at red carpet and award shows with my parents. And sometimes modeling for my moms fashion line. I've been doing interviews since I was 5 and A lot of people want me to star in movies and star as the main character in some tv series but I'm already famous enough. I actually like going to Beverly high all the students are too caught up in their own shit that they don't recognize who I am.