Chapter 8

Luna POV

As I said before Savy begins to yell "WHO THE FUCK IT THAT HOT PIECE OF MAN" she yells the window wide open. She throws herself on the floor as he looked her way. I look at the window only to see the cutest boy ever. It was Jesse from next door. Wow he got hot No more braces or star wars t-shirts. And he didn't have on those stupid sketchers anymore that he wore for like three years. His hair was fluffy and dirty blond and his eyes the perfect shade of green, With a black t-shirts and jeans on. Of course I then burst out "HOLY BALLZ" which made him smirk and walk off. "FREAKING JESUS SAVANNAH" I say yelling her full name. "YOU MADE ME LOOK LIKE A FREAKING CRAZY PERSON" I screech she laughs. "It's not funny" I say. "Wait was that Jesse" I nod "he got super hot" DJ said I nodded. "You know he had a crush on you for like ever" she adds I laugh "no he didn't" I protest. She nods "he told me like everyday" I rolled my eyes as we continued to watched the movie.

I never really looked at Jesse like that we met when we're both 8. He was this really Weird blond kid that wore oversized shirts and shoes to big for his feet. He liked to watch me draw especially if I was drawing something from his favorite shows. I only talked to him because all the other kids on the block were older. But if he did like me it would make sense why he bought me a chocolate heart with 'I love you like I love math' on it. It was delicious but I was 8 I Didn't really care. As I said before we drifted apart when I turned 10. Mostly because his mom and my mom were fighting because she said my mothers clothes line was absurd and Unfashionable. Which is why now my mom happens to have the best fashion line there is. Either way it would of been nice to still be friends. We did everything together but then as well as what happened with our mothers. He did,as I remember,tried to kiss me when we were 10. I was still at the stage where I didn't care for boys so it was weird. I Think that was the reason we stopped talking.

Anyways I turned my head towards everyone to see them starring at me. "What" I ask "we saw you girl" I blushed "question mark" I say. They laugh "you were daydreaming about Jesse" I scoff. "No I wasn't dumbasses" I add "you were starring at him as he walked into his house" I roll my eyes. "You guys are so stupid" I say "you didn't even blink!!!!!" Ale tells. Which makes me turn red as a tomato and its amusing for them I sigh. "Will you all just shut up and watch the freaking movie" I screech. "How come you never went out with him...he was like in love with you" I smack my forehead. "Shut up....shut up shut up shut up" I repeat making the girls finally shut up.

"Alright love were gonna go" they say as the movie ended. I nodded as they walked towards the door I followed. "We will pick you up call us when your ready" I nod saying goodbye as they walked out. Once they got in the car they drove off. I sighed closing the door "what am I gonna do for three hours".