Chapter 7

Luna POV

once at the mall they pulled me to some stupid store full of dresses. Freaking fray wants a mascaraed party,She's turning 15. I sigh looking at all the dresses "what's wrong is it to girly" baby asked. I nodded "the dresses are so pretty..." I groan they laugh. "So I want to wear a red dress" Savy says "ewwwww...." baby says in excitement pulling Savy off. "Well....I'll just go in a tuxedo" I laugh at DJ "If I wear a dress you wear a dress" I explain she laughs. I mean the four of us girls were really close but Savy and baby knew each other longer and me and DJ knew each other longer. I met Savy then baby through Savy and they met DJ through me.

"Look Luna" will says I look over at him he held up a short ass tight black dress. "Who that girl in the black dress right?....." Peter adds. I roll my eyes punching their arms they laugh.

Okay so we've been to five stores the girls all found dresses except for me. "Luna come on choose a dress" Ale says. "Leave her alone" Savy says hitting him I sigh rubbing my forehead. "I can't find one" I whine "you looked great in all the other dresses" Peter says ready to leave as well. "But...They were to short and flashy the party is gonna be full of girls who are still in the cone stage with their boobs and boys just taking their retainers off for another year of braces" I say making them laugh. Then I stop because baby stopped and I almost hit her. "What are you loo..." I was pulled away by her making me run. We stopped in a random store she threw a dress a me and pushed me into a dressing me. "BABY WHAT THE HELL" I say trying to open the door. "No....put on the dress and maybe...maybe I say, I will let you out" I groan loudly so she could hear my frustration. "GO" she yelled. I roll my eyes taking off my shoes,crop top,and jeans. I put on the dress fixing it and turning towards the mirror. I smirked I looked FUCKING SEXY. the dress was long sleeved and white the sleeves were it had a layer of lace material over it see though. The base of it was solid white except for the arms. The dress hugged  my body knee length  I ran a hand through my hair and turned towards the door. "Baby" I ask "Luna" she asks I giggle "I put the dress on" I say I could hear her lean off the door. I opened it and walked out "So.." I say twirling they all looked at me. "You look so fucking beautiful" will said Peter and Ale nodding I smirk. They guys are always telling us that but we never really taking it seriously. Because we've known each other for so long their like brothers. And they have these smoking hot girlfriends who we only hang out with when they do. Except for Ale he's dating baby. DJ and Savy are dating these two older foot ball players. I of course....I am single.

"Really do you guys like it" I say they all nod. So with their judgement here I am buying the dress. Once out of the mall we went back to my house. My parents were out of town for an award show or something like that.

We sat in my living room watching a movie. And Savy being her usual weird self does the stupidest thing ever.