Chapter 3

Luna POV

Once I made it to my street I walked down to our mailbox. Opening it up I grab everything inside. I could hear music good music too and it really caught my attention. I began to look around hoping to find where the song was coming from and that's when I noticed it. The music was coming from next door specifically the upstairs window that was wide open. I never really knew who lived next door my parents aren't really nice when it comes to snobs like themselves. All I know about them is that they have a little girl and a boy around my age. Of course I haven't seen him since we were 10. He was really weird he liked math and science a lot. It was something he always talked about which annoyed the shit out of me. His name was Jesse I think I don't remember. Who cares. I turned walking into my house.

" I AM HOME MOTHERFUCKERS" I yelled only to get no reply. I sighed "I SAID..." "We heard what you said Luna" the bitter raspy voice came from my stupid older brother. "ill what are you doing here" I ask dropping my book bag on the floor. "Cause I live here" he says walking to the kitchen in only boxers. I could hear footsteps behind me I tuned around seeing Reginald the butler. "Don't !" I yell he stops half way down about to pick up my book bag "why" he asks. "Because....I like it where it is" I say my hands on my hips he nods his head picking it up anyways. "Your killin it man" I say he laughs. Reggie,as I call him, is old really old like 50 old. He's really skinny and likes to wear tuxedos even though he's allowed to wear whatever he wants. And he always has on these stupid white gloves as if the house is ever dirty anyways.

I walked into the dining room and into one of the chairs. "Any homework today Luna" Macy asked. She's the cook / unbiological sister. I nodded my head "nope" I add as she set down some food on the table. "Liar" she said waking off I scoff making her laugh. "No place for that Macy....liar" I say back making her laugh some more. I chuckle grabbing the cup of orange juice. "You have to eat" I sigh "I don't wanna" I say pushing it away. "Why so down" she asked frowning. "Well this weekend is probably gonna be the best weekend ever and I'm grounded" I say. They both laugh "you say that every weekend" Reggie says. "But I mean it this time" I say they nodded. "Maybe if you start behaving you could go out more" I roll my eyes. "Maybe if I get my car back I could...." "Not happening" I look up at the sweet face of my mother best friends Lora,note my sarcasm, "all opinions matter of course" I mutter. She turned her Devilish eyes staring at me. "When will you begin to behave" she asked. I nodded "when....you admit you've had a tummy tuck" I say standing up a scoff coming from her. My mother giving me a bitter stare with her arms crossed. I smirked walking up the stairs to my room.

8:00 p.m.

I undressed and jumped into the shower. After that long soothing shower I very much needed I got out drying myself. Walking to my closet putting on a bra and undies. Throwing my towel into the hamper I walked into my walk in closet looking around. I grabbed my light blue jeans putting them on. I grabbed my black crop top putting it on. I grabbed my black pumps and threw them on. Going into the bathroom I brushed my teeth then my hair. I ran an iron through my hair then took out my makeup bag. I put on eyeliner,mascara and a dark red lipstick. I grabbed my phone and clutch. I walked to my window and opened it climbing out I closed my window. "Lunaaaaa" I walked to the edge to see who was whisper yelling. Only to find peter,Ale and will "shut up" I whisper back they laughed "come on Savy called us to pick you up" they said I nodded "come on loser"  Ale said I turned to him throwing my purse at his face.They laughed as Ale grabbed the purse after it make contact with his face. I walked to the long fence that had vines and flowers on it. My mom had it for decoration. I climbed down "help me" I say angry because I was too short. Will grabbed my waist putting me down. I turned to them "well let's go" Peter said I grabbed my purse from Ale as we walked down the street. "Luna" I stopped looking at my room window. "Luna open the door!" I could here my brother yell "RUN" I screech running off. "Shit" they said running with me as we ran to their car.