Chapter 10

Luna POV

Once in his car we drove on our way. "So haven't talked to you in years" he says since it was pretty awkward. I nod "yeah it's been awhile...how are you" I say to keep the conversation going. "Good,good....and you" I nod smiling "great" I sat it was quiet. "How are your parents" he asks I lay back into the chair. "Just becoming bigger snobs" I laugh he laughs. And my chest became hot he had a cute happy laugh it was sexy. Oh my god what am I doing no stop it.

"What about your parents" I say he got tense. "Umm....good" he says I nod "wasn't your mom pregnant or something" I say kinda smiling. He nods rubbing his neck "she was" he adds I furrow my eyebrows. "You okay" I say he looks at me for a sec then turns "um....my mom was pregnant" I nod "I know...how old is the baby" he shifts in his seat. "My mom passed away Luna...the baby too" my body became hot. Damn. "I'm so sorry I Didn't know" I say feeling really bad. He nods "it's okay" he says "and how'd your dad take it" I say he shrugs. "I don't know" I furrow my eyebrows. "He's in jail" but before I could ask why we were already at frays party. We got out of the car walking to the entrance a security checked out names then let us in. "Crazy for a 15 year olds party" I say looking around he laughs. I spotted my friends "oh I..." I say turning to him he nodded "it's cool" he added walking away to his group of nerd looking friends. We didn't go to the same school. Since he wasn't a bad kid he went to some academy that was 5 minutes away from my school.

I walked up to them "Luna finally" DJ said crushing me in a hug. Everyone else as well. All the guys had on tuxedos and different cool masks. The girls looked beautiful. Savy had her red dress baby a blue one and DJ with a black one. "Here" DJ said passing me my mask "put it on before fray comes" she said as I put it on. "She kicked me for not putting it on" Ale said I laughed fixing it. "Luna is that you" I turn towards fray. She looked ridiculous her mask was the type on a stick. And her dress was so big and tight her boobs look like they were gonna pop out. She looked so fancy her hair was put into curls she still had her braces which makes like 3 years. But In all honesty fray is a beautiful girl. Hi fray...nice party" I explain she nods. "Thank gawd your here...a bunch of these people only came because you cool cats were coming" she said snorting a laugh. We all smile "great" I add "oh my gosh fray" I look up It was her group of wannabes. All of them in short tight dresses with braces and retainers on another with big thick glasses. "Oh my gosh you look fabulous" Berta says spit flying from her mouth due to her braces. "You guys said you'd dress the same" they all shrugged because they looked really pretty. "Uhhhh....my party is ruined!!" She yelled running off towards her parents. "Oh no fray" they say running after her I roll my eyes.

"This party blows" will says drinking fruit punch Peter and Ale agreeing. Savy stopped a random group of kids "got any alcohol" She whispers "Savy" baby says pulling her from them. I roll my eyes it was cold as shit in here and fray was still crying. "This is stupid no one has anything on them" we all nod. I stopped a boy walking with a open water bottle "hey your to young for..." I smelled it hoping it was vodka I sigh giving it back to him since it was water "dammit" I say making them laugh.