Chapter 5

Luna POV

I yawned walked towards my gate. "Bye Luna" "bye" "we love you" "muah" I waved at everyone as will drove off. Oh yeah after we ate we went back to savy's house the house was trashed but the police were gone. We found the keys and began dropping everyone off. I opened the gate then locked it walked up to my front door. Opening my front door I looked around closing the door behind me. I began to walk up the steps slowly and carefully.

"Luna hazel Savannah Lancaster"

I cringed hearing my fathers voice. I turned around heels in my hand. My mother standing beside him arms crossed. "Hi mommy hi daddy" I say a smile on my face. "Where the hell have you been" he asked I looked at him. I was literally stuck I couldn't say anything. "I have been worried sick about you" he added I gulped. My dad was always the good cop when they did the whole police act on me. And frankly I'm shitting bricks right now. "Me and your father are very disappointed in you" I looked at my mother "bite me" I say "LUNA STOP IT" my head turns to my father. "YOU HAVE BEEN SO OUT OF CONTROL LATELY WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU" he yelled. I rolled my eyes "Luna I'm serious right now!" His voice booming through the house. I shrug "serious now serious then serious before...well I'm serious when I say I don't care" I smile. "Young lady me and your father cannot take the way you are lately" I laugh "I've been like this all my life you were just never there now were you" I add. My mother frustrated yells "YOUR SO DIFFICULT WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS ME AND YOUR FATHER DONT DESERVE THIS....WHY CANT YOU BE LIKE PARIS SHE WOULD OF BEEN AS EMBARRASSED AS WE ARE TO BE RELATED TO YOU". My heart began to beat fast my face and body getting hot. Of everything she could of cursed me out but she chose that. I turned around "Luna I'm sorry" she cried literally a hand over her heart the other over her mouth. I chuckled "if you say it your not really sorry...right" I say going up to my room.

I slammed my door locking it throwing my heels on the floor falling onto my bed. I didn't really care that my mother said those things eventually she was going too. I mean I'm supposed to be grounded for like three months. But it was paris when she said her name my heart forgot how to beat. And I forgot how to breath body hot. I turned looking out my window the night sky illuminating my dark room. I sat up going to the bathroom. Undressing I jumped into the shower my hair in a bun. Cause I stunk like sweat and alcohol. After the shower I dried myself and walked into my cold room. I put on undies and a big dark shirt. Putting the towel in the hamper again I crawled into my bed. I went under my covers pulling them to my chest. Turning onto my side I noticed a picture. It was in a silver metal frame flowers engraved into it. Me and paris stood in the picture arms wrapped around each other. Her smile was as bright as the sun that was behind us. Her blond hair falling on her side blue eyes lighting up. I was pretty happy in that picture. Well I was actually high but paris kept me from doing something stupid. So we posed for our mother getting the damn photo that I didn't want. I'm just happen I took it in the end.

Because it was the last one we ever took together.