Chapter 13

Luna POV

'BEEP BEEP BEEP'

I sat up quick turning my head getting a bad whiplash. I groan rubbing my neck grabbing the alarm clock and throwing it across the room. But just as I did Reggie walked in the clock passing by his head and out of my room. I brought my hands to mouth keeping myself from laughing his eyes closed and he sighed. "One day Luna girl....you will kill me" I giggled "sorry reg" I add standing up. Walking to the closest I notice he's still there I turn looking at him "problem" I ask. He nods "big one" he said and turns waving me over as he walks out. I lift an eyebrow and follow him down the stairs. I stood behind him he turns sideways extending his arms towards the living room.

I walk in "reg there nothing in....ohhhhh shit" I screech my hands on my face. In the living room laid all around the room we my fucked up friends. "what the hell" I say he nods. "Very nice surprise when I was vacuuming....almost had a heart attack,get them out of here before your parents get back" I nod and he walked out. "Wait reg" he looks at me "your not gonna tell right" I ask a smile on my face. "If I didn't see it I don't know about it" he said leaving "thank gawd" I say turning to them. "HEY" I tell they jump ale falling off the couch. They all look at me "why are you yelling...shh in..inside voices" savy added laying back down. "My parents are coming and you have to go...I will be grounded for life" I explain "aren't you already grounded" will asks chugging a bottle of water. "Actually my three month probation ended yesterday so I need you to go or they will add three more" I screech. "We're going were going" baby said standing up. "Oh I'm gonna puke" Peter adds "no Peter" I say grabbing a garbage bin throwing it at him as he vomited his life away. All of them were really fucked up. Savy was sleeping on the floor,baby was falling over her feet,Dj was on the piano,ale was behind the couch,will was chocking on water and Peter was still throwing up. I sighed "alright..one second just stay put don't move" I say and run out. I slipped on some slippers and ran outside. I went across the street and up some steps. I ran my fingers along my hair and fixed my shirt. I knocked on the door and stood back "come on come on" no one came. "Jesus Christ...JESSE" I screech knocking again. No cars were there except for his so I was guessing his parents were gone....wait a sec whose been watching him and his sister I've seen them before but,Luna concentrate JESS..." I stopped the door opening a tiny girl opened it she had a bunny in her hand. "Can I help you" oh attitude great. I bent down "can I speak to Jesse" I ask she looked kinda mad. "Who are you" she said crossing her arms. "Listen kid I just wanna talk to your brother" I add "maybe my brother doesn't wanna talk to you" she says her hand on the door. I exhale rubbing my forehead "listen to me in older now go get your bro..." But she slammed the door in my face. I stood straight and sighed "that little...ugh" I mutter turning away from the door. I walked down the steps as the door opened I look back and see Jesse. He smiled looking sleepy "sorry my sister she really mean" i nod "great but um...I really need your help with something" I say he nods "alright"

"How did they even make it here" he asks I shrug watching my friends eat everything and anything they could find. "This is really good you want some" I nod at will he shrugged spraying all the whipped cream in his mouth. "My parents are coming and we need to get them home before I am murdered" I say he laughs "alright" I sigh. Reggie then walked in and yelled we all looked at them all of them with food in their mouth. "WHAT IS THIS MONSTROSITY OF A MESS" he yells. "Want some" ale says pointing a sandwich his way. "NO NO NO...LUNAAAA" I nod "I will take care of them" I say he nods "I love you kids I have since the first time you walked into this house but this mess...oh I cannot look at this". He added coving his eyes walking out "okay let's get them in the car".

After chasing,fighting,and yelling at them we finally got them all dropped off at their houses. "That was intense" he says I nod "true...it was probably something Dylan gave them their never like that I swear." I say and nervously laugh he does too "that's alright" he says as I stopped the car. We got out "thanks again really" i exhale he nods "it's okay It was fun seeing will throw lettuce at you" my face got red "that was embarrassing" I say. "LUNA HAZEL SAVANNAH LANCASTER" I turn seeing Reggie and the cook Macy. I smile "yes the most beautiful people in this entire world" I smiled. "GET YOUR ASS IN THIS HOUSE....OR I WILL" Macy yelled her country accent coming out. "Hmm...well I gotta go see ya around Jesse" I say and turn running into the house hearing him laugh.